The arrival of the queen

~Issa~
Once I was done looking at the mirror, they sent up a young guard to fetch me. He looked rather disheveled,  but in that handsome bad boy way.  Omg do they all have to be so handsome? I asked myself with an inward  groan. The butler once again appeared " Milady this is sir Jackson Brightwood. He is to be your personal guard during your stay." Jackson then offered up a polite smile and a handshake " At your service milady". With that I slid my arm within the crook of his as he led me away. " Milady, with all due respect I must warn that you must not eat or drink anything that is blue or purple. The royal twins have a knack for the nasty trick of  forcing people to stay once those are eaten." I simply nodded as he warned me with a slew of things the queen found offensive and what proper protocol was  for attending the queens dinner. Soon we came upon a grand hall that looked like it was placed right in the middle of a garden.   Each chair seemed to almost be a flower. " There you are princess! " I looked to see Allistair coming toward me his smile quickly fading as I turned to see Jackson glowering at him.  Allistair then plastered a fake looking smile " Ah Brightwood! I see Gregory chose you to escort our dear guest.  Well done,  but you're dismissed for the night. " with the look of spite in his Amber eyes I could see his jaw muscles flexing with annoyance.  This time the butler interrupted " With all due respect my lord, it is the queens command that he is to stay." He stated as he handed a piece of parchment from his waistcoat for Allistair to read.  As he read I looked around to take a mental note of who was all here.  Alexandra was to my right,  the twins were seated to her right,  each of their wives next to them.  They too looked like they could be Abercrombie models. God has nobody ever heard of Cheetos?! Everyone's so perfect looking! Gah!!  I thought to myself as I sat upon a chair that was made to look like a daffodil. Allistair seated himself across from me in a chair that looked like an iris.  Gently he nudged me as he pointed to the chair at the head of the table which looked like a blood red rose.  Suddenly it started to shimmer as it opened, revealing a small delicate woman within it's folds. Her hair the color of moonlight hung on her shoulders as she yawned and stretched.  " Hello children" she greeted... This woman did not look anything like her children,  where their hair were shades of gold hers was shades of silver,  their eyes were amber and hers were blue.  " Hello mother " they chirped in unison. Her eyes then fell upon me " well now you must be our honored guest!" She giggled " I am queen Titania of the Empire of summer. But you my dear may call me mom. " at this I shot Allistair a look that conveyed he was going to explain or I was gonna kill him. In response he gave a rather impish smile. I bowed my head in response. " This is the part where you respond" Jackson informed me. This made me bust out with a giggle that made me look like a mad man " Excuse me dear what pray tell is the problem?" I looked at her as I tried to contain my laughter.
" With all due respect your majesty. I don't mean to be laughing really I don't, I just don't see how I'm fit to be... Well look at me."  She regarded me up and down smiling. " Perhaps not. However we will train you." Quietly she dabbed at her rosebud red lips before she whispered to her guard and just as the rosebud bloomed it went back to being a bud with a few sparkles. I shot Allistair a look before I decided to retire to my quarters with Jackson in tow before I slammed the door to my room.