Begin

June 13 ....

everyone in the city of
Bangtan Sonyeondan celebrate
'the annual Festa'

The much more awaited event in that particular city

Where everyone will enjoy the sight of beautiful and colorful street lights and lanterns

At the center of the city a big stadium where everyone gathers for The shows.

They also have a Carnival where you see children playing around some are eating streetfoods and yes the Rides that are breathtaking.

------------------------------------------

-Narrator PoV;

'Mom! Mom! lets go ride the carousel'said the little boy who's dragging his mom in the way to the carousel

'But why in the carousel?'the said mom ask his son.

'Cause\? Cause i like dogs!'the boy said and smiles. A smiles that everyone would love to see.

'Dog? But carousels are horses jimin-ah.'the mom chuckle and kiss the forehead of his son.

"let's go.
mom would love to ride carousel too"and they both happily ride the carousel

It was minutes after they enjoy the rides when a commotion was built outside the barrier of the ride.

The mother was a famous doctor in the city she is known for Dr. Park she also the kindest of all
if she can help she really will.

He get his little jimin out of the ride for them to know what happend.

As they got in the place they seen a little boy who is in the ground the mother hurried to check up the boy. He ask the boy his name but a small voice responses to her and its good have that a sign that the boy is still alive.

"Did someone called fhe ambulance "she ask.

"I did"a old woman reply.

After a minutes of waiting the sound of an ambulance is heard.

They place the boy in the stretcher and the ambulance just wossh away to got to the hospital.

The mother came back to where he left his son and as she see him the little have his teary eye.

The mother immediately go to his son.

"why are you crying baby? Sorry left you here it was-----"the mother was felt guilty cause he left his little jimin

"N-no mom i-its alright im a-alright b-but the B-boy is he G-gonna be a-alright?"the little boy was to so soft just like his mom that he cant let everyone hurt.

"Stop crying Jimin-ah *whips the tear in his cheeks* his gonna be alright" and hug his son tighter .

'My soft little jimin'in mothers mind.

It was week after what happened in the carnaval. And mother have a good news to jimin.

"Jimin-ah the boy is alright now."and smiles to his son.

And jimin reponses a bright smile too.

"and also Jimin He is gonna stay in our house from now on."the mother said.

As jungkook slowly recover Dr.Park have a talk in jungkook he is the boy. It was hard to talk to him cause his a lit bit scared and shy.

Jungkook said his mom intentionally leave him there.

And then Dr. Park adapted Jungkook.

"is it alright jimin?"She ask.
Jimin nodded

"I really want to have a Brother,
And Mom i really wanted it to be jungkook."Jimin said

"Ow really."Her mother said.

"Just when i saw him at the carousel. I wanted to be with him" young jimin said.

The mother hug his son.

Error✔ Wrong Grammar✔
Hope you like it❤

HH✨