2

—Jimin PoV;

On the way in our classroom.

“Jimin-ah! Jungkook-ah!”A deep but sweet voice called us from a far it was tae along with our hyungs.

Jungkook and i go there.

“Jimin i miss you~ i really miss you”he say with a cute tone.

“I miss you too taetae.~”and i hug him back.

“ehm. So you two miss each other and dont miss us also.”Yoongi hyung said.

“Hahaha sorry lets group hug!”jungkook said and we group hug.

It was the first we seperate each other in a vacation. Cause every year we always have summer bonding. We go beaches, play games and go some where.

“Lets go in our classes. We dont want to have trouble in first day. Right.” and we all agree.

“So lets go.” i grab jungkook wrest

“H-hyung i can go to my room on my own.”and pouts.

Cute.

“Im Your hyung right so your my responsibility. ”i said it with pride.

Jungkook know he cant win against me so he just go to the flow.

“Bye guys.see ya at the cafeteria later. ”and we wave at them.

While in are way in jungkook's room some of the girls stare at them like they wanted to eat us and whispers that we can also hear.

“wahhhhh jimin hotness is wrecking my ovaryy."

Yeah Me wearing the usual uniform is hot what for if i wear a suit or not so formal clothes.

“Hyung Your Smirking but your not even that hot”jungkook said and i just slap his arm.

“Omoooo jungkook muscle is a blessing.”

Yeah i work out just to have you all this blessing.

“Smirking too? Your not a blessing you pig.”i said he let go in my hands.

“If i really dont know that they are brother i can tell that they are dating.”

“Yes we both are dating! Right jungkook?”i said. They got shock and me i just laugh Everyone know that i like girls and also boys.

“Just joking. Jungkook is not my type.”and we are infront of jungkook's room

“Same here hyung” My smile immediately disappear. Strange why?

“Yeah. Study hard kook bye.”and left him cause his teacher is in their now.

As i got in our room thank god our adviser is still not their. I sat in my chair its in the last and side of the window.

“why frowning jimin. Something happened?”Tae ask.

I was about to answer him when our adviser arrive.

It was first that so not much work to do.
We are now in the cafeteria.

“So Jimin you haven't answer. Why you are frowning sad after you go on jungkook's room did something happen.”as tae said that all of them look at me with worried.

“Why hyung somethibg happened!?”jungkook said

“i was thinking about our adviser who is late. And havent realize a was frowning thats all.”i said and smile at them for assurance that im alright.

Im really lucky to have them.

HH✨