3

—Jungkook PoV;

“does everyone still remember about adjectives?”Mrs.Lim ask.

These is my last year in here but yah adjectives is a history that always be.

“Ma'am! Ma'am!”as my classmate raise her hand.

“Yes? Give me a sentence uses adjectives.”Mrs. Lim said.

“BTS is Handsome."She said and blush so hard.

“Ma'am Me tooo. 3j's are cool.”

“Ma'am Jungkook is Hot”my eyes get wide by time my classmate said that it's not that im not used to it but damn were in the middle of the class.

“Ma'am Jimin is the Hottest”and she said it with all proud.

“No. Jungkook the one who is hot."

“No. Jimin"

“No. Jungkook.”

And they argued about who is hot. Like i want to take them sun and ask them who is hot.

But anyways thanks for the complement.

“ahm We both are hot”and Jimin hyung wink.

Both of them blush as they sit up straight.

“Ow sorry to interupt your discussion Mrs.Lim i just heard my name so bye.”Hyung just smile at mrs.lim and mouthed at me *ill just wait you at the hallway.* i just nod in response.

The first day was just a usual first day
now im on my way to the hallway.

And i see them enjoy talking. Namjoon hyung  and jin hyung talking like a mother and father.Yoongi hyung and hoseok hyung are at the other side of the hallway. Tae-hyung is back hugging Jimin hyung. Huh? Back Hugging!? I sigh for the sight.

“Hyungs!” i greeted them.

“ow there you are Jungkook let's go.”Hoseok hyung said.

We are now in the gate and time for as to seperate.

Namjoon,Seokjin,Hoseok,Yoongi and tae-hyung are in the left street while Jimin hyung and i are in the right street.

“Bye see ya tomorrow!”hyung and i said in unison

“Bye Be careful there.”said Jin hyung and blow a flying kiss.

“Yah! Jimin-ah! What i said to you"tae hyung said he pouted and wave to us.

While walking i got curious on something.

*pinch my nose* “what are you thinking about”

“N-nothing hyung.”i said and walk first in him

“Hey wait for me.”jimin hyung said and i got a plan. I walk fast , faster than what before.

“H-hey kookie!”i automatically stop the time he call me that

“kookie?”and face him. But wrong move.

Jimin hyung run fast that he cant control his stop so the result he bump on me and now his in T-top of me.

“J-jungkook are you alright.”as Hyung touches my cheeks i felt a hot feeling rushes in to it. Plus the sight of him near me.

“H-hey jungkook your face red. Why?”he ask.

“My My b-butt hurts h-hyung so lets get up.”i said

“ow sorry about that.*help me to ge up* i told you to wait me”and pout.

As we reach our home. Mom is still not here cause of work.

As i got to my room i put my things down and lay on my bed

As i close my eyes the scenario a while a go Flashes back. The face of hyung.

Let me all tell you all a secret. I have a crush on my hyung. Well it was just a crush. I guess.

HH✨