Youre here

Sana's Pov
It's you...
You grabbed my hand and told me something different.She said"You're my once in a life time.."..It feels so real."I can't meet you Twice."I said.Well I mean it is true.I will only meet you once in a lifetime.You will meet me once in a lifetime.We can't meet each other twice.This is just a dream.As usual it feels real."Sana...i know it feels like a dream."She said which made me shocked."Wait what do you mean?"I asked."This is kinda of real okay?What I mean is..we can chose what we want to do in our dreams.My dream is sometimes different from yours.Sometimes it's the same.But our dreams are kind of connected."She replied."Wait..doesn't that mean..if I wanted to walk away from you and go to a bus I can?"Well I didn't mean anything rude.Maybe she took it the wrong way..?
"..well I mean that's your decision...mine was to kiss you."It was my decision.I didn't get the last part..
"Wait wait did you say to kiss you?What?I mean it's just a dream who would know about a kiss?"I said.I hope she doesn't kiss me..
"Listen I won't be scared to say it again.I said Mine was to kiss you.I won't lie about it.Up till know I still want to do that.But I already met you in a weird way..and I don't want to make it weirder."Tzuyu said..who said a kiss can make things weirder?
"I never said That.."this is gonna be a long dream..
"Listen you know why I'm here rn?"She asked.WELL THATS A GREAT QUESTION TZUYU
"Hmm..I actually don't know.Why?"I asked.
"Because of you.Youre my only reason why.I can't dream like this unless if your asleep.If you are then I am."she said.Within all honesty this is getting boring I just wanna wake up.
"What do you want to do?"She gave me a smirk.Oh sh..I have a bad feeling.SANA ARE YOU STUPID?WHY DID YOU ASK THAT?!SHE MIGHT RAPE YOU!
"Anything you want to do.."she grabbed my hand and took me to a place that looks so familiar.
"I never agreed to do this Tzuyu!"I told her.
"I'm pretty sure you want to do this.."She said.
"Do wha-"...

There it was.I saw..it.My dream when I was a kid was to be an Idol.I saw...me singing with other girls.WAIT!Is that Nayeon,Jeongyeon,Momo,Jihyo,Mina,Dahyun,Chayeong,Tzuyu,and Me?Is this real?
"Didn't you want to be an idol?"Tzuyu asked me.
"Well I mean I was a kid I had dreams..okay?"I said
"Who said you can't be one?I mean you can still be one."She said as if she was a mom trying to encourage a kid to be an idol.
"Hey Tzuyu I have a random question since we're still here.."I want to know where is a place she wants to go.
"Where's a place you want to go?"I asked

"A place THAT I want to go?I think I'm already there?"Tzuyu said.Wait what.
"And what place is that?"What is it?This weird dreamland place.I bet it is-
"Your heart."