I love you

Tzuyu's Pov
I don't believe what I'm hearing..
"Do yo-"Sana was cut off when I got a call
*RING RING*
"Um hello.."
"You have two more  months to show how much you really do love her."That mysterious voice..sounds so familiar.
"Who-who are you?"I asked in a shaking voice.
"I can't answer that Chou.But show us your love for Minatozaki Sana before you lose her forever.."WAIT?!FOREVER?!
"What do you mean forever?Who the hell are you?!TELL ME!"
"I can't answer that Chou.You will find out soon.Youre time starts now.Goodbye."
"No!Wh-"she hung up.This better be a prank..
"Who was that?"Sana asked
"Within all honesty I don't know.I want to be honest to you sana.After what you told me.I-I do."I stuttered a bit because I'm wondering what if I lose sana..?
"If you need to think about it more tell me.Im giving you time.."Sana said
"What to you wanna do today?Tomorrow you need to go to work."
"Aren't you going?"
"No I quit I gave the job to my brother because that's how much I just wanted to spend all my time with you."
"awh..don't say that I'm soft."
"..you are?( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)..I would like to know more.."
"EW GET AWAY PERVERT!"Sana playfully kicked me and pushed me away.Ahh..I do have ways to make a girl blush huh?
"Okay whatever you say I will..."
"NO NO NO DONT LEAVE MEEE!"
"Hey don't you have to go with Dahyun?"
"Uhm-Oh yeah I do!Thanks for the reminder Chewy-ah.."Sana said..But there's something that came back to me..
"Chewy?"It can't be true..did she remember or something?
"It's what I'm gonna call you again..like before..Chewy-ah."..Chewy-ah..I miss that name..
"I missed those days..."I said..I just want it to be normal again
"I do too.."Sana said softly
"You should go to dahyun now I'll just be here.."I said..
"Okay..I'll be going now..I'll be back.Byeee~"Sana waved to me as she left the house to go with dahyun on a..'date'.I know Dahyun likes her..well I think..I need the answer now......
-At the mall-
"Hey isn't that Tzuyu?Hey I love you!"I heard a guy say..I looked back and saw..A guy...
I started to walk faster until I saw Jeongyeon,Momo,Nayeon and Mina.
I started to run to them when I saw them because I need to talk to Momo.
"Hi Unnies can I talk to Momo for a bit I need to ask something and get things cleared.."They all looked at me confused
"Sure.."Momo said
"What did you wanna talk about I know there is something wrong just tell me.."Momo said
"Did you and Dahyun break up?"I asked
"Yeah...I heard that...she wanted to be with sana again.Now look at them now over there.Laughing,smiling...go get your girl.I know you love Sana and not to long ago Sana told me about a girl named Tzuyu in her dream.I love Dahyun and I just...never mind.NOW LETS GO!"
We started running towards Dahyun and Sana.They saw us in shock.
"Oh...Hi."This is just..awkward.