Work

Tzuyu's Pov
I..could it be the same DREAM?!This is already hard to believe.
Sana Pov
"Listen I know it's hard to believe what I said but I-"she cut me off by saying..."Listen..I have dreams about you too..this can mean something..I don't know what it can mean but...I wanna know you more already."
Ohmygosh..am I alive still?!Am I deaf?I don't believe what I hear.Your telling me a pretty lady wants to know ME more?!"I-I...This is already a lot to take in...Ma'am I have to get to room..B1..do you know where that I-"AISH THIS GIRL KEEPS CUTTING ME OFF!
"That's My office...are you new here?"HER OFFICE?!PSHH...don't tell me..ohmygosh I forgot she is.."Well I am.."was what I said.
"Do you want me to take you there?"she asked
"Sure..thank you."This girl..how can she be the one in my dreams?
-At the office-
"So today we will be doing *blah blah blah*..."
Ughhh...I want to sleep..I want the her in my dreams.Time started to pass by..everything felt so..boring.I looked out the window.."if only.."if only she was really like that..hehe.."MINATO-"
Why am I like this?Chou stepped in to only say
"Sir do you want to lose your job?"I..how can she be like this to a person like me?I don't even know.."n-no ma'am.."..Tzuyu stood up and said with anger "If you don't then continue and don't mind about others..."Does see really want me to sleep and not pay attention?*sigh*i really do have thoughts huh..she walked to me and said "I'll tell you all about it..go sleep.."she grabbed my hand to only lead me into a small office that looked like it used to be a room for storage."sleep there..it's a place where only special people like you get to stay at.You can lock the door.next Door is where I'll be if you have any questions tell me..now goodnight..."
Wow she's really sweet..she started to slowly back away and I heard the door close behind me..this seat is just...wow..my eyes got heavier and heavier each second...I felt I was gonna fall into dreamland until I heard Tzuyu say "I hope you dream of me..."UHMMM...WHAT DOES THAT MEAN..I have to sleep..I want to sleep..I'll sleep..maybe I'll ask her later..time started to pass by..later on I went back to my dreamland..