In youre heart

Sana's Pov
"You're heart."....I don't believe what I'm hearing I.
"Why?Tzuyu we just met.."Why are you like this?
"We met many years ago Sana-Unnie."..Sana..Unnie..Sana..Unnie.Its so familiar.
"I know I have a problem of forgetting..but Chou-"
"Tell me..Do you remember This?!"She asked me something.I didn't have time to answer the question because of the kiss she pulled me into.
I remember these lips..I remember that before I left Korea I kissed someone.A girl,beautiful,soft lips,tall,beautifully smile,and probably the best person I could remember.I remember that..in that plane I had a note,and a picture.It was with me and a person that looked likeTzuyu.The kiss was turning into something else.Because of that I pulled away.
"What's the wrong?"Tzuyu asked
"I remember your lips.."I said..
A smile formed on her face.I really miss that smile..
"We need to work..I-"I looked at the clock to see it was already 9:00 pm.
"Yeah..I saw you walked her too.Need a ride?"She asked
"Hell no!Im not letting you kidnap me and rape me or find out where I live!"I said.
"NO!..well if you want me to do that tell me.."Aish this girl.She started smirking.
"You shouldn't get a Taxi.."She said
"Why?"Why wouldn't I get one?
"Because they might kidnap you and take you away from me.I don't want to lose you again."OOF MY HEART!She really wants me to be with her huh..?
"Lets go I'll tell you everything in the car.Tell me where you live."I she looked at me as if she really needed to know.
"That sounds like you're a creep but I live at *******."I hope she doesn't stalk me..
"Uh huh...come on.Oh wait..you dropped something."I looked down and checked if I dropped anything.
"Hm n-"She pinned me to a wall..Don't tell me IM GONNA GET RAPED!
"A kiss.You left a kiss."Wait chocolate?Or..?
"GOD DAMNIT DONT PUT YOUR ANGELIC LIPS ON ME!"...oops.
"Angelic lips?Do you like my lips that much?"
This pervert..
"You're such a pervert..lets just go."
We started walking in the parking lot until I saw a few girls that looked so familiar...we stopped walking and Tzuyu said something.
"Sana..?Do you remember them?"
I feel like crying..It's really them.
"SANA!"I really missed all of them..
"Sana..it's us..Nayeon,Jeongyeon,Jihyo,Dahyun and Chaeyoung."Nayeon said.
"I fucking MISSED you!ALL of you guys!"
"wait...YOU REMEMBER US UNNIE?!"
"YES I DO DAHYUN!"
We started having conversations all together..
Tzuyu's POV
They're having a conversation and it's about to end..
"Sana can I talk to you privately?"Dahyun asked.
Argh this girl.I know she's my friend but..she dated Sana.Well she's dating Momo..still.But..in that post the Jeongyeon was in.The caption said
"I really love my gf Momo."So they broke up.
So nayeon is with..?Wow this is so confusing.All these gays and these gays problems..
Wait-Sana.WHERE-
I started speed walking to Sana and Dahyun from a far.
"So what were you going to tell me?"Sana asked.
"I was just wondering..if you wanted to go out somewhere maybe next week.We can go anywhere you want."Dahyun said will smiling.
Sana was blushing very hard.OOF MY HEART!
I feel..no.Its not jealousy.Its gay jealousy.
"Really?We can?You're the best Dahyun!"
Does she have feelings fo-
She's kissing Dahyun on her cheek.
"Unnie~stop before someone sees us.."Dahyun said.
"*laughs*okay okay..so I'll see you there."
"Yep..see ya!"
I need go to the car since SANA IS RUNNING THERE.I started noticing how both of them are like two people having crushes to each other..Like two awkward high schoolers going on their first date.Theyre acting like it's a date..what if it is?What if it's not?What if Dahyun has a boyfriend now?HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO KNOW?!*exhale*let it go.Shes probably not even the one.
"Oh Tzuyu-ah is it okay if me and Dahyun go out somewhere?"It would crush her dreams if I said no..
"Of course you can go.You didn't need to ask me.Where will you go?"I wanna know know know know WHERE WILL YOU GO WITH THE GIRL THATS MAKING ME JEALOUS!
"Oh..um-Um...her house-"
"NO!SHES GONNA TAKE YOU!YOU INNOCENT CHILd!"I CANT LET HER TAKE MY INNOCENT CHILD!
"Tzuyu-ah..she's not were just gonna watch movies,talk about stuff,eat food,sleep and stuff like that."...that's like what couples do.
"So you're dating Dahyun?"I asked
"No!Tzuyu-ah You know I love you..and I promise I won't exchange my love for you!"
She said
"So where do you love-LIVE..where do you live?"
"I love you,and I live at ******"I started driving sana until I realized something.What happened to Dahmo and 2yeon..
"Ohmy...there's traffic."damn..
"It's like 10:30 now..can I just sleep at your place?I mean yeah I'm new to work but tomorrow is my day off.I mean I heard you live down at ***** and its not where the traffic is."Sana suggested to STAY at MY HOUSE..why didn't I clean my room?
"Sure you can sleep now if you want because it's going to take at least 40 minutes to get there..maybe even longer.."I suggest.
-At Tzuyu's house-
She's actually pretty light.Aww her snoring is cute.I just need to carry sana to my bed so she can sleep peacefully.I will just sleep on my couch-
"No no nooooooooo..stay with meee~"Sana said and pulled me down the bed with her...
"Fine..I'll stay here..Goodnight sweet dreams."
"Night."...all I hear is snoring..cute snoring.But all I see is a girl that I fell in love with.Now she's in a dream so I might as well go there to..