1. Goodbye Bakugan, Hello Magic

"Talking/ Whispering/ SHOUTING"

'Thoughts'

"Bakugan Talking"

'Bakugan Thoughts'

"Human and Bakugan Talking Together"

[Baku-pod Talking]

"Memories"

*Signs*

*Letters*

'Spell Casting'

<Legilimens/ Telepathy>

$Parsletoung$

$Parslemagic$

________________________________________________________________________________

In a town called Bayview, a boy who holds a destiny on his shoulders was saying farewell to his friends. This boy was Harry Potter, or as he is more commonly called in his homeland, The Boy-Who-Lived. Harry Potter was once a very scrawny boy who looked too small for his age, with almost broken glasses and was dressed in rags. That was until he came to meet a distant cousin, Shun Kazami, who had helped him shape up. Shun was a ninja, and had dark hair and a pale complexion. He often wore purple and green clothes. He was rather tall and had a slim build.

Thanks to Shun and his grandfather, Harry was now in much better health. He now stood at a reasonable height and no longer needed glasses. His black bangs covered his noticeable lightning scar, and he had the same build as Shun. He wore black runners, purple fitted jeans, a fitted black button up shirt, and a slim purple leather jacket. He had received a katana from Shun's grandfather and had it slung over his back in a sheath. He also wore a purple cross pin in his hair. Another thing about Shun and Harry was that they are part of the Bakugan Battle Brawlers, their group of friends that Harry was saying goodbye to.

For further explanation, Bakugan are creatures from another world that hold incredible powers, but can only use them in a brawl. When not brawling, Bakugan are stuck in the form of small plastic balls that open up into various creatures. Their are six different attributes for Bakugan; Pyrus for fire, Aquos for water, Haos for light, Ventus for wind, Subterra for earth, and Darkus for darkness. Each Brawler had a Bakugan partner, Harry's was a black and purple, humanoid-dragon called Darkus Omega Leonidas. Shun's Partner was a pale green, bird-like creature called Ventus Storm Skyress. 

Harry was saying farewell to everyone because he had to go back to England with his aunt and uncle, some truly horrible people. "Good luck pal!" said Dan, the hotheaded Pyrus brawler, who was dressed in red and had brunette hair. "Have fun!" said Marucho, the short Aquos brawler who was dressed in blue and had blonde hair and red glasses. "You better wright to us!" said Runo, the blue-haired Haos brawler, who was dressed in yellow and white. "Yeah, dont forget us okay!" said Julie, the cheerful Subterra brawler, who was dressed in silver and orange, and had silver-white hair. "I could never forget you guys!" said Harry with a smile. "Bye Harry!" said Alice, the kind Darkus member of the group, who was dressed in a yellow sun dress and had red hair. "See ya man!" said Shun, dressed in his normal clothes.

While Harry was saying goodbye, so was Leonidas. "Until the next time, old friend." said Pyrus Ultimate Drago, a Dragonoid Bakugan. "Likewise Drago." replied Leonidas. "Go crazy!" said Aquos Preyas, the humanoid-chameleon Bakugan. "I'll be waiting for that rematch." said Haos Blade Tigrerra, the white tigress Bakugan. "Don't forget us." said Subterra Hammer Gorem, the giant Bakugan. "So/ Long/ Leonidas!" said Darkus Alpha Hydranoid, the black Dragonoid Bakugan with three heads. "Good luck Leonidas" said Ventus Storm Skyress. With that, Leonidas curled into a ball and went in Harry's pocket, as they went back to England with the Dursleys.

When they arrived back at the Dursley's residence in England, Harry was immediately locked in his room. He put his stuff down and fell onto his bed, looking at the pile of letters in the corner. He got off the bed, walked over to the pile and started to look through the letters. there were a lot from Ron and Hermione, a few from Sirius, none from Remus. He sighed, and opened the latest letter, one from Ron. It read:

*Harry - DAD GOT THE TICKETS - Ireland versus Bulgaria, Monday night. Mum's writing to the Muggles to ask you to stay. They might already have the letter, I don't know how fast Muggle post is. Thought I'd send this with Pig anyway.

We're coming for you whether the Muggles like it or not, you can't miss the World Cup, only Mum and Dad reckon it's better if we pretend to ask their permission first. If they say yes, send Pig back with your answer pronto, and we'll come and get you at five o'clock on Sunday. If they say no, send Pig back pronto and we'll come and get you at five o'clock on Sunday anyway.

Hermione's arriving this afternoon. Percy's started work - the Department of International Magical Cooperation. Don't mention anything about Abroad while you're here unless you want the pants bored off you.

See you soon –

Ron*

Harry put the letter down when he heard  something going off in the living room. He ran down the stair to see the Dursleys looking shocked and the electric fireplace blown to bits with several Weasleys scattered about.

Mr Weasley had spotted Harry by then and had come to greet him. "Hello Harry, how have you been?" Harry got over his moment of confusion and replied with "I've been fine sir, we were in Japan for a while." "Really?" asked mister Weasley, looking awed. "Dad, come on!" said Fred, 'or was it George?' Harry wondered. "Mr Weasley snapped out of his dazed state and directed the boys to the fireplace, but not before one of the twins dropped a candy of some sort, which Dudley immediately snatched up and ate.

Dudley's tongue started swelling like a balloon, making Mr Weasley angry for some reason. Harry and the Twins went to Harry's room to pack his stuff, when the Twins spoke in hushed voices to him. "We need to tell you something, that might get you angry," said Fred, before George continued.

"It's about Ron,"

"Not to mention Ginny and Mum," said Fred.

"They planned on betraying you." George finished.

"I know." said Harry, leaving the Twins open mouthed. "I figured it out over the summer, It was kinda obvious."  Fred sighed "Well that takes a lot of our mind," "Affirmative brother." said George. "Common," Harry said once he finished packing "Let's go." and with that, they went to the fireplace and flooed to The Burrow.