➡ Opening Pack

"Open!!!"

➡ Details:

Downloader/Uploader: Mediafire

File Format: .rar

Size: 1.59 mb

Quantity: 6

Colors: Unknown

Quality: Regular

Claimer/Disclaimer: I made them bubbleheads so I am claiming it.

➡ This Pack Contains:

3 Bobbleheads of Sehun

3 Bobbleheads of Yoona

➡ Note: Hi, so yeah I'm back. First pack will be bobbleheads first, and you read my rules. Comment the first phrase eh? (c)-AlleakiMikaela or (c)-rayleigh for the png of sehun. (not sure who owns, sorry, pm me if i'm wrong.)

➡ Where/What:

Preview: Multimedia section/panel.

Download:External Link.

Password: Private message until goal reached.

Goal: 5 votes and comments.

➡ Rules: Follow them or else I'll sue you.

▶ Follow me, resources are legit and premium, and don't unfollow when you're done with my stuffs.Add this to your Reading List.

▶ Do not share, redistribute, re-edit, any of my resources or even ideas in here. Also, do not share passwords or links here.

▶ Vote and comment. When commenting do not comment "penge po!" Instead comment the first phrase with a quotation mark on it.

▶ Be friendly, if there's anything wrong with the link just send me a private message.

▶ Feedback on where you have taken the resources from if password or link was send.

▶ Be patient, if the resources was not yet posted it means the goal wasn't reacher or the pack has a goal and it wasn't reached yet.

▶ Do not claim as yours, give me proper credits.

▶ Read the details and description before downloading.

▶ You must be registered to get resources, if not you're not getting any of the resources from here. As I said , comment the first sentence or phrase with a quotation mark before asking or downloading link, that will be served as a keyword.

➡ Last Note: Follow the rules before asking for the pack, okay? Please, don't hesitate to comment down your rates and feedbacks, also comment any requests (okay if it's specific) in any part of this book of resources.