BEAUTIFUL LIAR (SUNGJIN)

This is a beautiful lie
My last lie
Even if it hurts to death
I am hiding myself
under a mask for you

(AN: YOW!!! I'M OFFICIALLY BACK FROM BEING ON A HIATUS 😅😂 AND I MISSED WRITING THIS BOOK, SERIOUSLY 😳 WELL, THIS ONESHOT IS MY STORY ENTRY FOR THE WRITING CLUB PROMPT OF MAY IN DAY6A 😊 HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY THIS CHAPTER 😚

THIS IS INSPIRED FROM THE VIXX LR SONG "BEAUTIFUL LIAR" AS WHAT OUR CLUB PROMPT HAS💞)

PS. YEEEEEEAAAAH! I REALLY LOVE THIS SONG 😭😭 ITS MY ALL TIME FAVORITE 😍

BTW, I DEDICATE THIS TO MY April417F EONNIE! BELATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY! 😚)

~

Those words, words that really making my heart shattered in pieces and feel the agonizing pain in my heart all over I think about you, but I put on my mask, smiling and adoring you from a far, how you turn and your hair falls back smoothly, how your smile shine, much brighter than the sun.

"Hey Sungjin!", A call by Sungjin's friend brought him back in reality and hesitatingly he smile back and found the rest of his friends looking at him worriedly.

"We have a dance practice right? Lets go!", Jae cheered and pull Sungjin to stand, maybe Jae's really excited to learn some sort of dance and beat up Sungjin as being on the top dancer in their campus.

"I'm not able to go to practice, I'm sorry, I have a part time job later at the shop", Sungjin said looking down on his sketch pad, which contains all of your sketches he draw.

"Is that really the reason? Or you really don't want to see her?", Brian this time ask which makes Sungjin's heart clenched.

"I'm sorry, I'm going", Sungjin said, taking a step towards the arguing guys, of you shoul've just moved on.

They are right, Sungjin should move on, he is the one who broke up with you in the first place, Sungjin sigh excessively, not knowing he could bump into you, until he sees your pair of red converse shoes which he bought for you, he turn his gaze up to meet your sorrowful eyes.

"Excuse me, I have to go", Sungin said, but your soft little hands grip on his wrist, stopping him from walking ahead.

"Don't" One word that makes Sungjin close his eyes shut, refraining himself to hug you ever so tight, to not ever let you go, and to tell you that he still loves you.

"Why Sungjin?", You said when he's still not moving, facing his back at you.

He open his eyes and stare down at his shoes, his heart skipping a beat, maybe because you are just beside him, or maybe because everything's not right for the both of you two, that you can't be together anymore.

"I love you", those words escape from your lips as the sudden flashback came through Sungjin's mind.

You keep shedding tears
in front of me
It was an unexpected line that
led to the next chapter
You told me to take back
the words I spit out
As you hold onto my face
Then you collapsed off your feet
This isn’t the future I thought of
It seemed like a sin to look at you
like a lonely tied up dog
So I’m swallowing up my feelings
and letting you go
You must live better than me, promise me
But the moment I said that,
you turned around