TRUST (WONPIL)

"I'm tired!" You said and lay your head on Wonpil's lap, his cute eyes stared at you as his lips stretch forming a gummy smile which you always love to see.

"Coooommmeee! Let's go home!" You whined when about twenty minutes has passed but Wonpil is still engaged with what he is doing, his eyebrows forming a twitch as he concentrate.

You decided to get up and talk to the other boys since Wonpil have no interest to talk to you because he's so busy with what he is working on his laptop, he's probably working on the lyrics for their comeback.

"Hey man!" You joined Jae and Sungjin conversation as you all laugh at Jae's witty joke.

"You knew that no one can surpasses your geniuses!" You commented as you slap Jae's arm.

"Yes! If he's going to be a prosecutor or a lawyer someday I think they will just take his side and let him win the case instead to listen to his sarcastic speech!" Sungjin added that makes the oldest frown.

"Yaaah! I think-" Jae was about to defense himself when his words was cut off by Wonpil who drag you through the couch where he is sitting earlier.

"Hey! What's your problem?" You grunted when he silently make you sit on the couch and him sitting beside you.

"Nothing, I just want you to be beside me and just talk to me" He stated and continue typing on his laptop keys again.

"Yeah, but your not talking to me" You whined but his straight expression seems not to be alter.

Ever since you married Wonpil one year ago he suggested you to retired on your work that time so you became a plain housewife or a stage wife now, because you're always with him whenever he is going to work, having a photoshoots, TV guesting, or concert together with his bandmates.

But in this past few weeks, you notice that something is off with him, he always wanted you to be by his side every time as in he doesn't want you to take few steps away from him, although he is not talking to you and added to that, he doesn't want you to talk to anyone even his band mates, also he became quieter each passes days, which confuses you because he always have conversation to open with or a pickup line to make you blush, those definitely gone for you don't know what reasons is.

You decided to talk to his manager and ask what is happening with Wonpil, he said that nothing is wrong with him, he's just like before. That's why you ask Wonpil's members because just like you, they also notices those things, and for the answer, they just said maybe Wonpil is having a hard time that's why he wanted you to stay by his side all the time and also stressed about his work.

But those words seems not to consult you, instead it makes you worry even more, it feels like Wonpil is an inch closer to you but meter away from your heart, you also notice that he's so easy to get mad with little things, which is so unlikely of him, he easily get jealous which is not so him too and that makes you grew deep in a conclusion.

"Hey!" You greeted a woman shorter than you her eyes meet yours as she smirk.

"Oh, Wonpil's lovely wife? What brought you here?" She tood up and crosses her arm on her fake chest which bursting her boobs out.

"Leave Wonpil alone" You warned as you narrowed your eyes at her.

"Well, you can't make us do that" Two girls also joined the woman in front of you and glare at you.

"He's married, and you can't get him away from me, he loves me" You threaten them but they don't seem to flinch at your words.

"Really? Does He-love-you?" One of the girls mock as the rest of them laugh.