The Past - Part 3

~ Flashback || 12 Years Ago ~

"Taehyung Ahh!!!"
A voice called taehyung and Taehyung immediately recognised it.

He turned around and smile to that person.
"Y/N!!"

You came running to him as you saw him going to the park. Even though you were sure he's going to the park but still you wanted to ask.

"Are you going to the park? to play with my brother?"
You asked him and smiled.

Taehyung also smiled and nodded.
"Yes Mark Hyung is waiting for me"

You smiled ,
"Let's go together?"

Taehyung nodded and you both started walking to the park which is only a block away from your home and taehyung's home.

You and Taehyung are 7 Years Old and Are neighbours. Taehyung is a close friend of your brother. Mark , Your brother who is 4 years older than you , trusted and liked taehyung alot.

He never met someone nice and caring , that's why Mark always invited Taehyung to His home.

When taehyung came in the start , you didn't even went close to him but your brother introduced you to him and told you he's not a bad guy.

After that Taehyung became your friend too. Whenever Mark went to the park , you also went there as you were bored and wanted to play with Taehyung.

Taehyung , Mark and You became best friends. That time was the best time of your life. The friendship only lasted a year since Taehyung had to move away.

~ Flashback Ends ~

Taehyung never thought he would meet you again. Yet he was happy but also he had to become more careful around you.

You on the other hand , forgot about Taehyung as you got busy in your studies and also , the memoried of your childhood , you can't even remember it now.

Even when you met taehyung , you couldn't recognise him. After all you are seeing him after 12 years and he was only 7 years. Alot changed , his features everything.

•••••••

Taehyung entered the classroom and he saw you sitting at your chair which is besides Jungkook.

He felt bad for you in many reasons. He sighed , going to his seat , praying that Jungkook  won't disturb you anymore or he would be killed.

As the bell rang , the teacher came in but no sign of Jungkook. Taehyung got curious why he isn't in the class so he decided to text him.

"Yah Jeon Jungkook? Why aren't you in class?!"

Taehyung sighed and put his phone down. Some seconds later , he felt vibration and checked his phone.

"1 Text Message From JK"

Taehyung unlocked his phone and saw the message from Jungkook.

"Dad called me telling me he needs me. I'll see you at home , tell Jimin that I won't ride with you both"

As taehyung read that message , he became more curious why mr jeon called jungkook all of a sudden and without members? it can be a personal family matter but mr jeon doesn't even care about his family.

Taehyung decided to text Namjoon.

"Namjoon hyung? Mr jeon called jungkook , do you know anything about it?"

Taehyung put his phone down immediately not in order to get caught and get detention.

••••••