S2 - Part 8

•••••••••••

Hanbin and Taehyung's eyes widened. Hanbin turned to you immediately and you just smiled, holding his hand. You pleaded him with your eyes to play along.

Hanbin cleared his throat,
"Yeah, My name is Hanbin."

Hanbin turned towards Jungkook, whose eyes were full of tears and full of sadness.

Jungkook took a last glance at you and he turned away, leaving the room.

You sighed and Hanbin turned towards you,
"Why?"

You look away,
"Don't ask me why..."

Taehyung and Hanbin both sighed.

••••••••

Jungkook's tears started to fall as soon as he left the room.

He couldn't believe what he just heard... You have a boyfriend?

Jungkook just straightly went to his car and drove in full speed.

Taehyung sighed as he was watching Jungkook from the window. He turned to you,
"He just left in anger and he was crying."

You didn't respond and just played with Haeun.

"Y/N!"
Taehyung said firmly.

You look at him,
"Now you are shouting at me because of him?"

Taehyung sighed and put his hand over his face,
"I'm not wrong! He was here for the whole week, taking care of you and not himself! He didn't eat, he didn't went home! He was beside you all the time!"

You look away. Hanbin was silent all the time but this time he spoke,
"Taehyung isn't wrong Y/N... Why are you pushing him away when he's trying to make everything right?"

You sighed and then shouted,
"BECAUSE I'M AFRAID!"

Hanbin and Taehyung got taken back.

"I'm afraid because if the same mistakes are repeated again? I'm afraid if something happens and we have to part our ways? I'm already doing everything for Haeun but what happens when she grows up? She would be in a bad state more than me!"

You spoke.

"He was a criminal in his past life! What if police comes after him and take him away? I can't bear the pain again! You don't know what i have been through!!"

You finally let it out to the two person you trust the most. You started to cry. Taehyung took Haeun away and Hanbin hugged you.

He patted your back,
"Shh, don't cry. It will all be alright."

You shook your head in his chest,
"What would be alright? Tell me?"

Hanbin didn't responded, he just patted your back.

"Oppa, I love him.."
You spoke.

Hanbin smiled.

"I love him that I can't bear to let him go away from me..."
You spoke.