just the start

"I shit you not, if you take one more step i will cut your balls off and staple them to your forehead!" i screamed to my best friend Matt who was standing in the centre of the living room staring at me as i stood in the kitchen. we were currently in a mid game of chase. he had been chasing me around my house for the past 25 minutes trying to catch me, it wasn't working though.

i guess ill use this time wisely to introduce myself, Hi, I'm Alli Webb, I'm 15 years old, I'm Australian and i model for tigerlilly and boohoo.com, I'm a pro surfer and my age champion in track and field, i moved to California when i was 3 years old because my dad had a business promotion over here. so my Dad, older  brother and I packed up from our beach house in the midst's of the Gold coast and flew across the world to Sunny California where i met my neighbour, also known as my best friend, Matthew Espinosa.

"you better run Webb!" Matt screamed as i threw myself on the couch holding my sides, i knew this was a bad idea cause every time i do so, he tickles me, i HATE being tickled and sadly Matt knows all my ticklish spots. He leaped onto me and grabbed my waist into his big man hands and squeezed tightly, the room was now full of my screams of laughter. 2 very long minutes later my laughter had died down and there was a knock at the door, i jumped u from my spot on the lounge and sprinted towards the door, Matts Mum was there. "hey alli, Matt has to come home now, he has to pack for tomorrow and so do you, i could here you two screaming from next door" she told me as my whole body jolted as i remembered i had to pack for magcon. shit.