the city of love

'alli. alli. ALLi, wake up, we're landing' i hear nash say into my ear as he shakes me awake. i slowly open my eyes and glance out the window to see the most perfect view of paris. i have never been so excited for anything ever. 'ladies and gentlemen. we will now be landing in paris. please make your way to your seats and prepare for touchdown. have and safe and lovely trip' i heard over the intercom, i got up from where i was sat next to nash and made my way back to my original seat next to matt. 

*in the car*

here we were, in the limo, in paris, PARIS. never in my wildest dreams did i ever think i would be coming to magcon with my best friends. i was sat on the window side on the edge of my seat, hands on the window me staring out in awe, this is the most perfect thing i have ever whitnessed in my life.

we pulled up to the hotel we would be staying in for the next 4 weeks, before we leave on our ventur eof into the big world. we checked in to our rooms. the room arrangement as we know so far is 

Cam & Nash. Matt & Carter. Aaron & Jack Johnson. Mahogany & jacob. and Me & jack gilinsky.

let me let you all in on a little secret, i have had a crush on Jack for a long while now and the fact im sharing a room with him for 4 weeks and travelling around the world with him for 6 months makes me beyond happy. 

i got my room key and made my way up to the floor we are all on.. room 183.. AH! there it is. apparently all the other guys got here yesterday, so on the other side of this door may or may not be the guy i stalk on instagram and twitter on a daily basis.

as i was standing preparing myself, out of nowhere the door just flung open and there stood a wild jack in nothing but nike socks and basketball shorts.... and thats it... no shirt... and im pretty sure he didnt have underwear on eaither because his pants were hanging low and wow thats a sight ill never forget.

"like the view?' jack says as he pulls me in for a hug. 'of course' i reply with a sly look. 'but 1 question.. do you even have underwear on?' i ask while walking into the room and standing in front of the big window over looking paris. 

'nope' i hear from behind me. i slowly spind around and realize how close jack is standing to me. 'good, looks better without them' i say and pull on the waistband of his shorts and pull him closer 'now if you dont mind. i dont want your little friend bruising my leg' i whisper in his ear as i poke his chest and walk over to my bag. 

wow. first day in paris and hes already gotten a boner. this is gonna be a hormonal, adventorous next 4 months.