trips to paris

there i was, in my room stnding in my big walk in closet with my big louis vuitton suitcase, i have been standing here for the past 10 minutes and have managd to only pack my bra and underwear.

*skip to after packing*

praise the lord from heaven above, that literally took 1 hour and 25 minutes and i swear to god im gonna break something, this bag weighs 10 kabillion kilos and im trying t drag it down the stairs and out to the car, literally kill me. " CODY!" i creamed up the stairs to the blue eyed blonde haired boy i call my brother, "help me with my bag pleaaaaaasssse!" i asked draggig out the please as he exited his room.

minutes later cody had the bag down the stairs, out the front door and into the car and was talking to a waiting matt, cameron and nash. When did they get here what!? "CAM! NASH!" I screamed running out of the front door and jumping into cam and nashs arms in a group hug. turns out they got here early this morning so they could catch the same plain as us. we were going to paris for magcon andi cant even describe to you how excited i am to spen the next 4 months with all my friends. 

 *skip to airport*

we had just arrived at the airport and i was struggling to get my back out of the boot of the black range rover. "here you go m'lady" nash said while placing my bag on the ground and swinging his arm around my shoulder, me and nash have always had a brother sister like connection which no one could replace.  I said goodbye to my Brother and Dad and made my way into the airport, your probably wondering why i havent mentioned my mother, well she passed when i wa 5 due to breast cancer, we had just moved to ali and she was getting really sick all the time and thats hwo it happened, i was never the closest with my mum but still when i think of her i get emotional and at this time i think matt could tell. "boys just go ahead i nee to talk to alli" matt yelled while intertwining our fingers and pulling me closer to him, "i know you miss her just try not to think about it too much girl' he said while rubbing my back. whenever someone rubs my back it almost instantly makes me feel better, and matt knew.