meeting and greeting

'um.. i think we should uhh, go now?' jack said while scratching the back of his neck. 'yeahh' i replied with a grin on my face. i actually can't believe i just made out with the love of my life, and he started it. 

i cleaned myself up and we exited my room. we were walking down the hallway and i couldnt get the smile off my face, i was looking down at the floor playing with my hands when suddenly, jack stopped walking and grabbed my hand. 'i cant just go about acting like this never happened. alli, will you do the honour of being my girlfriend?' he asked as he looked into my eyes looking for a answer. OMFG this isnt happening im done, so done. 'of course i will' i replied with a quiet voice as i jumped into his arms. finally, ive been waiting  for ages for this and it finally happened.

we got to the convention hall and we made our way to our tables, my table was positioned between taylors and matts. taylor to my left and matt to my right. jack was next to matt and cam was next to taylor.

i was about halfaw through my meetup when i felt two arms wrap around my waist and a ead rest on my shoulder 'hey babe' jack whispered in my ear and kissed my cheek. 'jaaaaack stoooop' i whined as he light kissed my neck in an attempt to make me turn around. i was trying to meet the fans but i guess jack had other plans. 

'you need to go meet your fans dude, they came to see you, dont let them down' i said as i kissed his nose. he finally gave up and made his way back to his table and we carried on with our meetups.