Chapter 3: The timber wolf

I hung back and followed her. I didn't know why, but I did. I was curious to see where she was going. I knew this a beyond creepy but it's not like I was gonna rape her or anything. She turned a corner, and I followed at least 2 feet behind. After a few minutes of following her, it was dark and I was beginning to wonder if she knew I was following her and was leading me somewhere random. Finally we came across a building. She walked in and I looked up at it. My eyes widened. "Lgbt+ bar?" I whispered to myself. I had never been in one before. I looked at the doors, they were painted with rainbows. I was determined to talk to this girl. I opened the door, and gasped. Music was blaring from the loud speakers, strobe lights and glowsticks doing in every direction, bartenders flirted and made drinks. Pride flags flew everywhere. I shook my head. Something inside me wanted to stay. Wanted to...be here. Something felt so right about this place. I scanned the crowd. It took me a moment or two before I saw her sitting at the bar. I inched closer, moving my way through the crowd of dancing people. I could just hear her conversation with the bartender. "I'm telling you man! Something about her just...ah. She gives me gay vibes!" The timber wolf exclaimed. " Well, it's sorta too late now?" The bartender answered. Her ears drooped. "I know..." Was she...talking about me? I started to blush heavily. Gay vibes? I hadn't even considered my sexuality up until this point. I'm straight!..right? I felt a hand grip my shoulder. I turned around, terrified. It was a zebra dude. He wore only boxers with a gay pride flag, and another flag i didn't recognize. "Hey, whats up?!" He screamed over the music. "Oh, Nothing much!" I replied turing around and facing him. "I'm guessing your a butch lebsian then! My name's Jakob!" He yelled. "I'm Max! And no I'm not-" "Oh, i get it, you're questioning still! That's totally awesome!" He screamed again. I thought for a moment. "Yea, i guess so!" I shrugged back. "Well, here's my number! Call me if you ever need anything man! I'll see you around!" He called. I nodded and waved. "See you!" I smiled. I looked at his number before putting it in my pocket. I turned to the bar, but the timber wolf was gone. My shoulders sagged. I looked around and spotted the women's bathroom. I walked inside. I was the only one surprisingly. I flipped the empty trash can upside down and sat on it. I sighed. "Am I lesbian?" I thought. I looked down at my hands. I never ever thought about dating a girl ever. I guess it's just because heterosexuality has been so engrained in my mind since childhood. I pulled out my phone and searched up the colours that were on Jakobs pride boxers. I smiled widely from what popped up. Trans pride? I really liked this place. The door opened and I jumped. I looked and saw her. The timber wolf.