[ 11. Worrying Takes Over ]

[ Byakuya ]

I heard the news that Ai went with Aizen broke me but only a little because it was her plan. I was aware Aizen had fallen for Ai but what if he does something to her? He will make her forget me?

"Kuchiki Taichou, are you okay?" Abarai asked. "You've been like tensed, you must be worried about Ai right?" I couldn't answer but he was surprised. "Taichou you have tears!" He points at my eyes of course.

"I hope she didn't come...." I said to him, he was listening and I don't care. "I was aware that Aizen had fallen for her, Very aware. Still even I kissed her, that doesn't mean that she is mine. If I ask her out she wouldn't do this......Ah what am I thinking!"

[ Chiyo ]

"Ai-sama, welcome!" I saw some few espadas. "Szayel go prepare her a tea, not a poison tea or else Aizen-sama will kill you." I was sitting in the middle but drank the tea anyways.

"This tea is delicious, Szayel." The man blushes at my compliment. "You may be some brainy espada but you can make tea perfectly!" I gave him a smile.

"T-thank you Ai-sama......" He says. "No one has said that to me. It's just the first time that someone compliments my tea. I'm very glad you were amazed."

"Wonderweiss come here...." The boy came to me. "Want me to sing a song for you?" I asked him.

Lacrimosa dies illa
Qua resurget ex favilla
Judicandus homo reus
Huic Ergo Parce Deus
Pie Jesu Domine
Judicandus homo reus
Huic Ergo Parce Deus
Pie Jesu Domine

"Awooooohaaahaaa....." I'm glad he liked my voice. "Oooowaahoooohaaa......." I smiled even he can't speak very well. But he blushes when I hugged him.

"You're such a cute one!" But Ulquiorra appeared, telling that I have a meeting. "See you guys later, you too Wonderweiss." After I got in the big room I saw Aizen, Gin and Tousen standing above me.

"You and Ulquiorra will go to the World of the living along with Grimmjow and his fraccion to kidnap Orihime......." I was shocked in my mind. She will be taken?