[ 09. Renji Abarai ]

[ Chiyo ]

"Lieutenant Kira requests medical assistance! 15th squad leader!" I gave lieutenant Isane a nod before my squad follows behind me. We got there to see Renji injured badly. He must have defeated him. "Prepare a stretcher, I'll just give him a emergency treatment! Heal, Shinsei megami." A glowing gold ball light appeared in my hands. His severe injuries been healed and stopped the blood from flowing out.

I put him in the stretcher. "Bring him to the 4th squad relief room! I've just received a new message!" Captain Kenpachi has been injured right now. I saw him injured badly and Lieutenant Yachiru crying. "Lieutenant don't cry....I'll heal him....." I put out my first aid kit then cast the same spell. After wrapping a white bandage around him, I carried him to a secret room. I saw Inoue asleep with Ikkaku and yumichika there, putting him on the bed Inoue wakes up.

"Why Ai-chan?" She asks. "You're choosing the Soul Society over us, you're friends?" I didn't felt anything. I'm only following their orders since it is a good example, but unless it is way too far and wrong.

"It is his will, Inoue." I said forming a fist then bring it to my chest. "Kisuke-sama said I should be here. Aizen, Gin and Tousen are working together to destroy the Soul Society. Mostly Aizen, he is the head of the Hueco Mundo, never tell anyone about this okay?" They nod but kenpachi soon wakes up.

"Ken-chan you're awake!" Yachiru yelled in happiness. "Here sweets!" She shoved him a bag of candies. We were talking for a while until it was time. A hell butterfly came......RUKIA'S EXECUTION DATE IS TODAY?!

"We have to hurry....." I said standing up. "The execution date of Rukia Kuchiki is now in 9 hours!" Inoue gasp, kenpachi put her in his shoulder and yachiru in mine. But we were blocked by Captain Komamura, Tousen and lieutenant hisagi and iba.

"I see, you've betrayed us for a long time huh?" Tousen says. "Especially Ai, since she's special in Soul Society."

"Go now, Yachiru stay with Ai. I'll deal with these bastards. Yumichika will deal with Hisagi while Ikkaku will deal with Iba. Inoue went with us, until we met Uryu, Chad and Ganju Shiba of the shiba clan.

"We should waste no time!" I said angrily. "Rukia will be executed in 9 hours! Follow me!" We ran towards the Sokyoku hill but I left yachiru there since I was too fast. I saw rukia getting executed now?! Ichigo appeared and blocked the Sokyoku then Shunsui and Ukitake destroyed it.

"OI RENJI!" He yelled, throwing Rukia to him and they both fall to the ground. "Ai go with him!" I gave him a thumbs up before heading towards the 4th squad relief room. When we got in the bottom we saw someone.

Nope just kidding, I gave Rukia and emergency treatment since she's getting weak. "Now go renji I will head to a certain place." I went into the place but saw a bloody scene. I saw Isane and Unohana. "Captain let's go!" We saw two figures. I grit my teeth, Aizen and Gin with Momo and Hitsugaya lying down in their own puddle of blood.

"I see you came, Ai....now then...." He flash stepped to get me the returned to where he is. I was shock. "Gin, use it." He used a white cloth but it was now around us. "She'll be coming with me, she's an important target."