Part 2

The next morning, Kakashi was awaken from his sleep. He looked around him not finding Naori anywhere, "Naori!" called Kakashi.
He waited for her to come, but Naori didn't walked in.
"Naori!" called Kakashi again louder this time, but Naori still didn't come in.
"Naori!" called Kakashi again, when suddenly his door was opened, "where were-" Kakashi's words was stopped when he saw Sakura walked in.

"What's wrong, sensei?" asked Sakura.
"Sakura? Where's Naori?" asked Kakashi.
"Naori senpai is in intelligence division," answered Sakura.
"Intelligence division? Why?" asked Kakashi.
"Naori senpai sometimes helps the intelligence division for the interrogation since not many genjutsu user after the great ninja war, beside Kurenai sensei is pregnant, so she is not allowed to use her jutsu," answered Sakura.
"When will she back?" asked Kakashi.
"Maybe on her shift. At noon. Since she didn't take a rest at all watching you sleep," answered Sakura.
"Noon? Who will take care of me then?" asked Kakashi.
"There are still many doctors here. I will be the one who take care of you," answered Sakura.
Kakashi sighed, "okay then," Kakashi said as he keep looking at the door, 'why i miss her already?' asked Kakashi to himself.
"Why, sensei? Miss Naori senpai?" asked Sakura teasingly.
Kakashi's eyes widened as his cheeks getting red, "n..no! No way!" answered Kakashi.
Sakura giggled seeing Kakashi's reaction, "a perfect wife, ne?" asked Sakura teasingly.
"N..no way.. I'm not gonna falling for her," replied Kakashi.
"Right..." Sakura said as she walked out, "remember, sensei. I'm not gonna be like Naori senpai," added Sakura as she closed the door.
Kakashi sighed and laid down as he looked at the ceiling, "no..no.. I'm not gonna fall for her."

Kakashi was laying on bed and sometimes looking at the clock or the door, when suddenly the door was opened.
Kakashi stared at the door and smiled when he saw Naori walked in.
"Afternoon, Kakashi," greeted Naori softly.
Kakashi pouted immediately and looked away.
"What's wrong?" asked Naori as she stood next to Kakashi's bed.
"Nothing," answered Kakashi as he looked away from Naori.
Naori sighed and put the clipboard aside, "i'm sorry," apologized Naori.
"What for?" asked Kakashi.
"I.. I don't know. But i know i must make mistake if you becoming like this," answered Naori softly.
"You said you will be the one who take care of me, but you left me instead. All morning," answered Kakashi.
Naori sighed, "i was needed in intelligence division," replied Naori.
"Did it take six hours to be completed? Or can't you go to intelligence division at night? When i sleep?" asked Kakashi.
Naori sighed, "i'm sorry then. I won't do it anymore," apologized Naori.
"Good. I want to be treated by you only," answered Kakashi.
Naori nodded and smiled, "i'm sorry, okay?"
Kakashi smiled and nodded, "stay here. With me."
Naori blushed hearing Kakashi's words and nodded softly.
Kakashi smiled tenderly as Naori sat on the chair next to him.
"I bring some books for you. I don't know your type of books, since you always read Jiraiya sama's book, i bring you his books," Naori said as she handed Kakashi the Icha-Ichas.
Kakashi accepted it and smiled, "thank you. I really appreciate it."
"It's nothing," Naori said as she placed a white lily on the vase, "have you ate your lunch?" asked Naori.
Kakashi shook his head, "not without you. I want you to be the one who feed me when i'm in hospital."
Naori blushed hard and looked down, "i...i..i will take the lunch then," Naori said as she stood up and walked out.
Kakashi smirked seeing Naori's reaction, 'you did great, Kakashi. It's easier than you expected,' thought Kakashi.

A week has passed. Kakashi was released today from the hospital. Naori was next to him on the hospital gate.
"You finish your shift, Naori?" asked Kakashi.
"Yes. But, i have to go to intelligence division. Aoba sent his raven back then," answered Naori as she fix her ponytail.
Kakashi stared at her, "i see. When will you finish your work there?" asked Kakashi.
"Maybe in an hour or so. Why?" asked Naori.
"Oh, it's nothing," answered Kakashi as he smiled behind his mask causing his eyes curving upward.
"Well, i have to go now. I don't want to make Ibiki san waiting," Naori said as she smiled tenderly.
Kakashi nodded and caressed Naori's face, "try to keep warm. It's getting cold already," Kakashi said tenderly.
Naori's eyes widened feeling Kakashi's hand on her cheek. Naori just nodded and turned around to hide her red face, "i..i will go now. Be careful, Kakashi," Naori said as she ran toward Intelligence Division.