Part 5

The Gokage summit has finished. Kakashi plan to go back to Konoha the next day. He was walking in Kirigakure with Naori.
"Naori.. Can your mission being advanced?" asked Kakashi.
"No, Hokage sama. I still need to help them to do the surgery until they have enough medic nin to take care of the poison department," answered Naori.
Kakashi stopped walking under a willow tree. He looked at Naori, "i'm gonna miss you, Naori."
Naori smiled and walked closer to Kakashi, "i know. But, i already took this mission. Will you wait for me for another year?" asked Naori.
Kakashi smiled, "i will wait for you. As long as you will come back to me," answered Kakashi.
Naori smiled, "thank you so much, Hokage sama."
"Hah... Kakashi.. Kakashi," replied Kakashi as he ruffled Naori's hair, "little raven."
"Hey! Only oji chan can call me that," answered Naori as she pouted.
"And me.. Oji chan and me," added Kakashi as he chuckled then caressed Naori's cheek.
"No..only oji chan," answered Naori.
"No. Me and oji chan," answered Kakashi as he chuckled seeing Naori.
Naori pouted immediately.
"Okay..okay.. Only oji chan," replied Kakashi.
Naori grinned happily, "thank you, Hokage sama."
"Hah... Kakashi.. Kakashi," answered Kakashi as he took Naori's hand and lead the way.
"Hai! Kakashi sama," replied Naori teasingly.
"Sure, little raven," answered Kakashi teasingly as he ran away from Naori.
"Only oji chan!" screamed Naori as she ran after Kakashi.
Kakashi laughed happily as he ran from Naori.
Kakashi stopped in front of Naori's house as he waited for Naori.
"Kakashi!" called Naori, "that's not fair! You know i can't run fast, don't you!"
Kakashi chuckled then hugged Naori, "i know. And i love seeing you short of breath like this," answered Kakashi.
Naori's face becoming red, "stop it. We are in public."
Kakashi chuckled, "so? We do nothing," answered Kakashi as he released Naori.
"Pervert!" answered Naori as she unlock the door and walked in.
Kakashi followed her in but was stopped by Naori.
"Who said you can come in?" asked Naori.
"Do i have to get a permission?" asked Kakashi.
"Of course," answered Naori.
"You've changed. You are not shy anymore," Kakashi said as he caressed Naori's face.
Naori blushed and looked down.
Kakashi chuckled seeing Naori's reaction, "i take back my words. Still shy Naori."
Naori looked up to Kakashi and smiled, "you sleep here or in the inn?" asked Naori softly.
"Up to you. As long as with you," answered Kakashi.
Naori's face becoming red again.
Kakashi chuckled, "i love seeing you like this."
"Kakashi! Stop it. You know i can't be teased, don't you," answered Naori.
"Hai...hai.. Sensei. Naori.. Please.. Let me spend this night with you," begged Kakashi.
"Don't you have to attend the ceremony after the summit?" asked Naori.
"Hah.. You are right. Will you accompany me? It's only a dinner," asked Kakashi.
"I'm sorry, Kakashi. I have a surgery to be done tonight," answered Naori.
"Can't the other medic nin do it?" asked Kakashi.
"I only supervise them and i will help them if there's an unexpected things happen," answered Naori as she walked toward the kitchen followed by Kakashi.
Kakashi sighed as he sat on the dining chair.
"Relax. It won't take long. The surgery will be finished before you finish the ceremony," added Naori as she put a cup of coffee in front of Kakashi.
Kakashi stared at Naori, "i want to spend this night with you, Naori. Really. Because we won't meet for each other for one and half year," answered Kakashi.
Naori smiled and sat in front of Kakashi, "we spend all the nights together since you came here."
"I know.. But still.... It's not enough for me," answered Kakashi.
"I promise i will be with you after i finish my surgery," promised Naori as she took Kakashi's hands.
Kakashi looked at their hands and smiled, "stay the night at the inn with me. Please," begged Kakashi, "i won't do anything. I just want to spend my last night in Kirigakure with you."
Naori smiled and nodded softly, "i will."
Kakashi smiled happily under his mask.

Naori finished the surgery earlier than expected. She waited for Kakashi in front of the inn. She sat on the wooden bench and looked up to the sakura tree. She smiled softly as a sakura petal fall to her palm. She put the sakura petal in a book.
Not long after, Kakashi walked toward the inn with Shikamaru next to him.
He smiled as he saw Naori sitting alone under the sakura tree, "i have to go, Shikamaru."
Shikamaru nodded as he looked at Naori.
Kakashi ran toward Naori and stood right in front of her, "waiting for someone?" asked Kakashi immediately.
Naori looked up and stood up, "yes. A Konoha Hokage. Do you know him?" asked Naori teasingly.
"Ah.. The Hokage. Isn't he the hottest man in five nation?" asked Kakashi teasingly.
Naori laughed, "still the same arrogant Kakashi since academy," answered Naori.
Kakashi chuckled and took Naori's hand, "have you eat your dinner?" asked Kakashi.
"I'm not hungry," answered Naori as she gave Kakashi the book, "for you."
"What is it?" asked Kakashi.
"A gift from me. I hope you like it," answered Naori.
Kakashi smiled and nodded, "i will always like everything from you."
Naori blushed hearing Kakashi's respond.
"Still the same shy Naori. So, where will we go tonight?" asked Kakashi.
"Beach?" asked Naori.
"As you wish, little raven," answered Kakashi.
"Hai, Kakashi sama," replied Naori teasingly as they walked toward the beach.