Part 3

Kakashi was awaken in the morning in Naori's bedroom. He looked at his side. He smiled seeing Naori's bare figure sleeping next to him under the same blanket with him. He stared at Naori's sleeping face then caressed her face, "i can't believe that was your first time," whispered Kakashi softly not wanting to wake her up, "you are still the shy Naori that i know from academy," added Kakashi softly as he got up slowly then put on his clothes.
He wrote a note, 'i have to go. Thank you for last night,' wrote Kakashi on the note and left it on the table.
He walked out of Naori's room then closed the door slowly.

Naori was awaken by the sunlight shone to her eyes. She opened her eyes slowly and looked to her side wishing Kakashi still laid down next to her, but she found no one next to her.
Naori looked down and got up slowly and grimaced in pain feeling the pain in between her legs. She walked slowly holding on the table and looked at the note. She read it then smiled.
Naori prepared herself then walked toward the hospital.

Aoba and Honoka were walking in the main road of Konoha that morning when they saw Kakashi walked side by side with a woman.
"Aoba.. Is that..?" asked Honoka.
Aoba nodded sadly, "Naori... She will be hurt," answered Aoba sadly.
Honoka looked at Aoba, "should we tell her?"
"We have to, Honoka. Naori still believe that Kakashi has changed," answered Aoba.
"We better meet her in the hospital," added Honoka.
Aoba nodded as they saw the woman giggled after Kakashi whispered something in her ear.

Naori arrived in hospital. She was sitting on her chair as she grimaced in pain feeling the pain between her legs as Sakura walked into her office.
"Senpai, are you okay? You look paler than usual," asked Sakura warily.
"Yes, Sakura. I'm fine. Really," answered Naori as she bit her lower lips.
"No..no.. You are not fine. I will check on you," asked Sakura as she pumped her chakra to her hands.
"No. Really. I'm really fine," resisted Naori.
"Senpai. Don't push me," command Sakura as she placed her hands to Naori.
"No, Sakura. I'm..i'm fine.. Really," Naori tried to resist.
"Senpai..." Sakura said sternly as she pumped her chakra then looked at Naori, "i detected nothing is wrong with you," added Sakura.
"Yes.. I'm.. I'm really fine," answered Naori as she held her lower stomach.
Sakura stared at Naori, "wait. What did you do last night?"
Naori was shocked hearing Sakura's question, "no...no..nothing.. Really," answered Naori as her face becoming red.
Sakura grinned evilly, "you just got your first time, didn't you?" asked Sakura teasingly.
Naori's face was really red as she looked down hiding her face.
"Ne..ne.. Who is the lucky man, senpai?" asked Sakura.
Naori looked up to Sakura. Her cheeks was red, "it's...eto....eee..."
"Wait. Don't tell me it's Kakashi sensei," asked Sakura.
Naori nodded softly.
"Arrgggh!!" Sakura scream in frustration, "there are hundreds of men in Konoha, senpai. Why him?" asked Sakura.
"Why? Well, he..he is nice and kind. Be..beside, he is not like everyone think, Sakura," answered Naori.
"Senpai.. Trust me, he is still the same Kakashi we know. A player, a playboy, a womanizer with different women each day. All the women he date never love him except you. That's where you did your mistake, senpai. You will be hurt if you love him," replied Sakura.
"No, Sakura. He is not like that anymore," denied Naori as she heard knocking on her door.
"Come in," answered Naori.
Aoba and Honoka walked into Naori's office.
"Honoka, Aoba, what's wrong?" asked Naori.
Aoba stared at Naori, "Naori.. I need to talk to you about Kakashi."
Naori looked at Aoba, Honoka and Sakura confusedly, "what's wrong with him?"
Aoba looked and Honoka, then Honoka nodded softly.
"Naori.. Stop seeing Kakashi. He is not like what you think," Aoba said softly.
Naori looked at Aoba sadly, "why? Why do i have to stop seeing someone i love? Don't i have the right to feel his love too?" asked Naori sadly.
"Naori.. He never love you," answered Aoba.
Naori tried to hold back her tears, "why? Why everyone keep saying that Kakashi is a bad man? What's his mistake?" asked Naori as her tears cascaded from her eyes.
"Senpai.. What Aoba senpai said is not wrong. You will get hurt if you continue this," added Sakura softly.
"How could you say that, Aoba? Sakura?" asked Naori.
"I saw him this morning with a lady, Naori. They were so close," answered Aoba sadly.
Naori's eyes widened, "lie! Kakashi won't do it. He said he needs to do something this morning. Aren't you happy that i'm happy with Kakashi now?" asked Naori angrily as her tears cascaded from her eyes.
"No, Naori. We are happy if you are happy with Kakashi. But this. It will hurt you," answered Aoba.
"No! Kakashi won't hurt me!" denied Naori, "please.. Leave my office," asked Naori.
"Naori.. We-" Aoba tried to reason, but his words was cut off by Naori.
"Get out!" asked Naori sternly as her tears cascaded.
"Naori.. Please-" begged Aoba
Honoka held Aoba and stared at him as she shook her head and held Aoba's hand then walked out of Naori's room along with Sakura.
Naori looked down then wiped her tears, "no. Kakashi is not what they think. He is changed," Naori assured herself.