Ever After Chp. 6

At the end of the day, I was walking out of school heading towards my bus when Cameron came out in front of me and stopped me in my tracks.

"Woah woah woah there miss Abigail, where do you think you're going?" He said while he grabbed my hand, "You didn't think driving you TO school was a one way thing, did you?"

Yessss, I was hoping this would happen.

"Ha no, well thanks." I said with a huge smile.

"No problem."

The ride home was pretty much like the ride there.

We talked about a bunch of stuff and it never seemed awkward...which is weird for me because I'm always so awkward.

We pulled up to my house but he kept talking.

"Soooo, I was thinking..would you wanna go out on a date this Friday night?"

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH *breath* AHHHHHHHH

Now, I didn't actually do that (thank god). Instead, I played it off really cool.

"Hmmm...I guess if you want to."

"What do you mean?" He said, looking quite sad.

"I'm just kidding," I giggled (and thankfully he did too), "of course, that'd be great."

"Alright, I'll text you a little bit later in the week with plans."

Hold on.

A guy that actually MAKES plans? WHO IS THIS GLORIOUS PERSON?!

"Okay, see ya." I said smiling.

"See ya miss Abigail." He said with a wink.

I went inside and practically fell on the ground in happiness.

My mom came downstairs.

"Soooo, how was the car ride? I saw he brought you donuts and coffee this morning, how sweet."

"Yeah that was really sweet, and we actually talked the WHOLE time. Thankfully, it wasn't awkward."

"Wow, well that's great!"

"Aaaaaand we're going on a date this Friday."

Here comes the questions again.

"Oh...hmm...well maybe I have to meet this kid."

Wait what.

No questions.

"Wait, what's his name again?" She said.

Psh, I knew there'd be one.

"Cameron. Cameron Rauldon."

"Well, I'll let you guys go out, but I'd feel more comfortable about it if I met him first when he comes to pick you up."

"Alright, fair deal."

I went up to my room and started going through my closet to try and find the cutest outfit for Friday.

I mean...it's only Tuesday night....but psh, whatever.

Friday will be here before you know it.