8

Areum's POV

By 10:28 we arrived at our  hotel near coex atrium. Mom and I are planning to roam coex today, since I might lose track of buying merch before I leave Korea. After unpacking our luggages, mom decided to take an hour-long nap.

While mom is taking her beauty sleep, I decided to chat taeyong.

areumxx: Taeyong-ah, i'm finally at our hotel! :)

ty95xx: good.

areumxx: its so cold here in korea :(

areumxx: i'll be heading to coex later, gonna buy stuff from the merch store! :) 

areumxx: I hope to see you during our stay here in korea :<

ty95xx: let's see.

areumxx: really looking forward to seeing nct though, since I can't attend any music shows :((

areumxx: gtg taeyong, mom woke up since dad's snore is really loud rn.

areumxx: bye~

Mom and I got ready for my merch shopping spree. Dad decided to pass since his body is pretty tired considering that he got late last night from work and had to wake up early for our flight. As we finally reached the merch store inside coex, I instantly went to the nct section. Woah~ they all look so good TT. I immediately picked up tons of merch. My mom's pretty amazed and kept saying "piàoliàng" (beautiful) as she looked through the sment artists' merch. I scanned the other section of the store as I saw a male figure that's similar to smrookies' winwin.

"Omo~" I said.

Winwin's companion seemed to notice me, and oh my gosh ITS L E E  T A E Y O N G. As I was about to approach taeyong and winwin, mom suddenly asked if we can go to the café here in coex since she was already hungry. It's too bad that I can't take a pic win taeyong and winwin :< 

When mom and I entered the café, mom went to the counter while I grabbed a seat for the two of us. While waiting for mom, I texted taeyong.

areumxx: O M G. 

areumxx: Taeyong i think i saw you with winwin in coex just now.

areumxx: So sad that I didn't had the chance to take a pic w the both of you :(

areumxx: I'm with my mom in xxxxx café. 

While I was typing a text for taeyong a man in a suit approached me.

"Good afternoon miss, my name's Lee Jinhyo. I'm a scouting agent from sm entertainment. Your looks got my attention, and I think you have a potential to be a talent on our company." Woah, i don't even know what or how to answer.

"Areum-ah, who's he?" mom said

"You must be her companion." The man said.

"Yes I'm her mother." mom answered.

"Good afternoon ma'am, my name's Lee Jinhyo. I'm a scouting agent from sm entertainment. Your daughter's looks got my attention, and I think she does have potential to be a talent on our company. So can I ask if she's interested?"

"What do you think Areum-ah?" Mom asked

"I'd like to train under their company mama" I said

"That's good to hear. If it's fine with you can you follow me to our audition room?" The man asked.

"Sure." 

As mom and I walked to the room, my chest beating fast from the excitement that i'm feeling.

-

(a/n) major cliffhanger! Areum got scouted omg, a step closer to being with taeyong! Winwin's featured on this chapter cause he's so adorable!

Chain just dropped and damn they all looked so gOod. Mark's rap killed me, haechan takin' the center position slayed me, and Winwin's line (FINALLY) ended me :((

gonna update as fast as I can :))