11

Taeyong's POV

Shit. shit. shit. I can't find my phone! Our group's van will arrive in five minutes, and I can't seem to find my phone. Manager-hyung will kill me! I've searched everywhere. The practice room, recording studio, bathroom. Where would our maknae donghyuck put it? Think taeyong, think. He probably put it in some place I check the least. Don't tell me... 

trainees' locker room. Only part of the building I rarely go into.

That's two floors below. That kid jinjja! I'm gonna give him one long ass scolding once we're done with our schedule. Better get ready boy, I'll really make sure he'll remember ever single thing I'll say later. 

I ran towards the elevator, once I got in I quickly pressed 7. Training hours has started and I'm sure the locker room's empty by this time.  I walked in the boys' locker room, as I entered I immediately searched everywhere. I got no time to waste. While searching and scanning for my phone. I heard someone open the door. Instinctively, I went to look who is it. Since this was the guys' locker room, I expected a male trainee to show up  by the door. To my surprise, it was a girl. 

Wait.

She looks kinda familiar...

Areum! Kakao fan, that's really yeppo. Jinjja yeppuda. Wait. Why does she look... confused? 

"What are you doing in the boys' locker room miss?" She look startled, not knowing that there's someone here.

"A-ah, I'm just looking for my locker." she said stuttering. 

"What's your name?" I asked pretending that I don't know her. It might creep her, when she finds out that I remember her 'cause I visited her  profile more than once.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Jeoneun Areum-imnida. Cheoeum boepgesseumnida. " she introduced herself.

"You don't need to introduce yourself, I know you. You're Taeyong." She added. 

gwiyeowoyo.

"You kn-" I was about to ask her how did she know me (still pretending like I don't know anything) but my phone rang. 

__________________________________

Off duty Taeyong on the pic above!!