New York

FIRST OFF - Jesus christ, 4 years?! I am so sorry! However, I'm off work for the next 3 days so lets see how much I can get written!

Lets goooooo!

Chapter 4 - New York

After putting my luggage in my bedroom, I walked out into the lounge to see Damon and Stefan sat down on the sofa watching twilight on the TV. I laughed out loud at the thought of 2 150 year old vampires watching a film about a depressed sparkling vampire.

"Are you guys seriously watching Twilight?" I scoffed, sitting down next to Damon. He turned to look at me with a smirk. "Yes, I'm comparing Stefan to the main male character. Brooding and miserable. It's like they're the same person!"

Stefan scowled and threw a pillow at Damon, but Damon dodged out the way with his quick reflexes and threw the pillow back to Stefan. I stood up and threw my hands in the air whilst looking at them both.

"Lets go explore the city!" I shouted, excited to get to a bar and get drinks. Damon rolled his eyes at me, whilst pulling me back down onto the sofa and putting his legs across me so I couldn't get back up.

"Patient little one, we've got to find the potion" I scoffed and pushed his legs off me. I quickly changed position so that my legs were now on top of his and I gave him a smug grin, stretching my arms out to find the most comfy position.

"Oh hey, where's Caroline?" I asked no one in particular, but it was Stefan who answered me.

"She's in the shower, I think" I nodded to show that I'd heard him.

...

Once Caroline was finished in the shower and ready to leave, the four of us made our way into town while discussing how we were going to find the potion as all Klaus had told Damon was that a witch was in possession of it, but that was all Klaus, and now we knew.

"Could we get Bonnie to do a locator spell on it?" Caroline enquired, looking thoughtful.

"That wouldn't work as she has nothing to go on. She would need something linked to the potion in order to find it" I mused, wondering if Klaus knew more than he was willing to let Damon know. "I'm gonna call Klaus, see if there's something he's not telling you"

I grabbed my phone out of my pocked and dialled Klaus' number, it didn't take him long to answer. "Ali, love. To what do I owe the pleasure?"

"Hello Klaus, I'm in New York with Damon helping him hunt down the potion but we're having a bit of trouble. Is there anything you know about the whereabouts of the potion that you didn't tell Damon?"

He sighed quietly but I'd heard it, "There is, isn't there? What do you know about the location of the potion?"

"I don't know much, but I know Rebekah took it years ago and gave it to a witch by the name of Evie. I don't have a last name for you though, and as my lovely sister is currently indisposed I can't ask her."

"All you have to do is take the stake out of her heart, it's not that hard" I heard him growl when I said this, clearly he didn't agree with me.

"That's not gonna happen, my love. Now, was there anything else? A few of my hybrids are going crazy and trying to kill each other, and I don't particularly want blood everywhere" I could hear the annoyance in his voice and decided to let him get back to the hybrids.

"No, that's everything. Bye"

"Bye, my love"

I quickly disconnected the call and slipped my phone into my pocket. Turning to look at the boys and Caroline, I could tell that they had all listened to the conversation with their vampire hearing. The look on Caroline's face was one of shock which I found amusing but I didn't understand why she looked like that.

"What?" I asked in a confused tone.

"How do you get away with talking to Klaus like that?" Suddenly it made sense, if anybody else spoke to Klaus like that, he'd probably rip their hearts out within a few seconds. I just shrugged and gave her a cheeky grin.

"Right, so all we need to do is find a witch by the name of Evie. Shouldn't be too hard!" I started walking and Damon sighed but followed me regardless; with Stefan and Caroline following shortly afterwards, despite the fact that I had no idea where I needed to go.

"Where are you going, Ali?" Damon shouted from behind me. I was about to answer when I smelt something out of the ordinary, I looked around trying to find the smell and locked eyes with somebody I thought was dead. I gasped and ran towards the person but she quickly turned and ran into a building, however I wasn't going to allow her to get away from me. I followed her into the building only to find her waiting for me.

"Isabelle."