Chapter 3 Mall

😍 Princess p

😍 Princess p.o.v 😍

Amara just came out the bathroom from off the phone. I looked at like she was weird because what she just did was weird but it's whatever I guess. I sat up because I got a text from my mom.

• Messages •

Mother😪
You might need to stay with your best friend tonight.

Princess❤️
Why!!!!!!

Mother😪
Because me, Rob, King, and Dream are going out

Princess❤️
So I'm not apart of the family???

Mother😪
Umm... you are but...

Princess❤️
Bet🖕🏽🖕🏽
Read at 11:57AM

• End Of Texts •

"Bro, my mom so bold."I said rolling my eyes.

"What she do?"Amara asked me.

"Talmbout you have to stay over your friend house because I'm going out with Rob, Dream, and King. Like I'm your daughter too."I said going on my phone.

"Don't worry, we gon have fun anyway."She said laying her head on me.

"I already know that but watch she gon get talked about. Everybody gon be like oh she went out to have a family dinner but where was Princess."I said going on instagram.

"That's true."Amara sighed.

"Something wrong?"I asked her.

"Nah, I'm good. I'm finna get in shower though because I wanna go out later."She said getting up.

"Hurry up and I'm borrowing a outfit too."I said to her as she went in the bathroom.

"Okay."She closes the door behind her.

I got up and went into her closet. I started looking through her clothes to find what I wanted to wear. I think I wanna wear a outfit that's real cute. After like 30-40 minutes, Amara came out dressed looking cute and all.

"Finally!"I exclaimed.

"Shut up and hurry up."She said pushing me.

I grabbed the outfit and then went into the bathroom. I did my morning/shower routine and all that. After I was done, I got dressed and did my hair. I left out the bathroom and bounced on Amara bed.