Chapter 33 They Meet!

(A/N)
This is sadly the last chapter of this book 😪But it's cool because it's gon be a book 2. I don't know what I'm going to name it yet but it's coming soon.

~~~~~~~

👩‍👧 Amara p

👩‍👧 Amara p.o.v 👩‍👧
4 months later
Tuesday, January 22, 2019
2:47 PM

"I'm tired of singing, little mama."I said rocking Kind.

"She gon make you lose yo voice."Amoura said laughing.

"Tell me about it."I said sighing.

I don't know why but lately Kind been having trouble going to sleep. The only way she will go to sleep is if I sing to her. And it's not like I'll sing one song and she'll fall asleep. I have to sing at least 5 songs.

"Baby, I mean it. One day you gon see mommy is all you need, yeah. Cause right now it's some things you can't see, yeah. Best believe that, yeah. We gon be good, best believe that."I sung to her as Letter To My Son by Shayla Gessler came on.

It's song about a son but the concept is still about having a child. I don't know, it's just a good song and I like it. Honestly I would listen to it even if I didn't have a daughter but since I do, it's like twice as meaningful.

"Don't you stop loving me, don't you stop loving me. Don't you stop loving me, don't you stop loving me. Look at all this time we have, going through it with your dad, ima leave it in the past for you. Always wanna see you happy, never see you sad. Look at all this love I have for you."I sung making her smile.

"Amara."Amoura said nodding her towards the door.

I looked at her before looking up at the door. I seen Youngboy leaning against the doorway. I gave Kind to Amoura and then walked over to him. I pushed him out the room into the hallway and then I closed the door behind us.

"Why are you here?"I asked him.

"I'm here to see my daughter."He said to me.

"That's funny because I remember you saying she was only my daughter."I said crossing my arms.

"Why you gotta be stuck in the past?"He asked smacking his lips.

"Because you didn't care about her during my pregnancy or the 4 months of her life."I said to him.

"She 4 months already?"He asked me confused.

"Bye Kentrell."I said about to go back in her room.

"Wait. I'm sorry, alright."He said stopping me.