Chapter 4 Argument

💦 Amara p

💦 Amara p.o.v 💦
Friday, November 17, 2017
8:45AM

"Nooooooo!"I yelled as I pulled away from my mom and Amoura.

At this moment, my mom is tryna get in the car so I can go to Chris house. I didn't even pack, I almost got in trouble for that but then she remember I had clothes at his house. So her and Amoura dragged me from my room to all the way outside. And now they're trying to drag and push me into the car.

"Amara, stop playing. People got places to be."Amoura said pushing me.

"Now, when I beat her ass, she gon be like you're a bad mom."My mom said mocking me.

"Fine."I huffed as I got in the car.

"Finally!"Amoura said getting in the front seat.

"Shut up, you just happy to go over yo dad house."I said mugging her.

"Duhhh, he spoils me and he buying me some food today."She said smiling.

"Good for you, I basically starve over Chris house."I told them.

My mom rolled her eyes as she started up the car. "Girl, you do not starve."

"That's what you think."I mumbled as she pulled out the driveway.

"Amoura, you wanna get drop off first?"She asked her.

"Duhh."We said at the same time.

"Is yo name Amoura?"My mom asked me.

"Nope, Amara but I knew she was gon say that."I said shrugging.

"Okay, look so my dad won't be home today so he buying me food to make up for it and he said I can have friends over."Amoura said sticking her tongue out at me.

"See, this what I mean. Everybody know she has a big CEO as a dad or whatever so she can have friends over on the weekend. I can't even be on FaceTime with my friends."I said slumping back like a little kid.

"It's a big difference between a rich CEO and a famous singer."Amoura said to me.

"Thank you because at least you understand it."My mom said to her.

"Favoritism at its finest."I said sitting up.

"Girl, sit back and ain't nobody got favoritism. You do crazy stuff and certain stuff can hurt his career."She said to me.