Chapter Two (2)

Days have passed to recording our album it went on a long process. We finally finalized our songs into order and did a lot of practice for the choreography. Through the highs and lows of everyone to this process, I came to know that it's always been tough trying to focus whenever we have a comeback season especially through these days and weeks of preparing. Jimin and Jungkook is practicing their vocals every night, we went home and everyone just start filling out of their room quickly before I even bat my eye.

Seokjin tries to vocalize every day in his room while I finish some songs. I asked him some things and gave him feedback about the other tracks we've been working on. We are used to teamwork like this, each of the members are doing their own specific things to do when days like these are coming closer. Fans are really excited, everyone is. Seokjin kept saying that each of the members is going to shine, not a trace of doubt in his eyes.

He was happy. I am too but not that really vocal on that part. One of these days, I'm always allowing myself to just not go and be recognized on how I look or feel so I tend to smile a lot, hide beneath the papers and mask or whatever I can grab at hand. I don't want anyone knowing I'm still at loss to events happened to me, especially if it's left unexplained. The whirlwind of events still got into my mind and I need to just let them go and not focus anything at this moment.

We started to get the looks we have for this comeback. Hoseok was eager to go orange but Jimin teased that he was the one who thought of it. Of course we were all kidding after all we've been comfortable enough to tease each other. Jimin had orange hair and while everything is settled with the concepts and stuff I have a hard time choosing what hair I should pick or what direction I would go for this concept.

Namjoon helped me a lot through sleepless days and busy nights we worked on. Members come and go to my studio every now and then, to record, eat and just discuss stuff. I was used to this. This was my forte after all and although time is ticking so fast at the speed of light when people surrounds me it's just then when time ticks whenever I'm alone it suddenly slows down.

Whenever it's in the middle of the night I go through that same folder where the same file has been sitting for at least weeks now. I looked through my calendar and count the days before the comeback. I check the time it's midnight, I should have known. My eyes are tired and my hair is disheveled to various ways I can't imagine. The screen on my desktop beams at me, almost as if nagging me to sleep because the huge time stamp is there and I almost snickered at how silly I must have been thinking.

"It's almost two.." which it is as I mumble to myself. I want to get one melody done before I head off. I need something to feed my appetite and I'm starting to get cranky again. Caressing my piano gently I started to close my eyes and felt the keyboard to the tips of my fingers. My fingers glided perfectly without falter because by memory every note I press is just like a piece of a puzzle to me.

"This needs to..." whispering to myself in a low tone I press unto the note of my piano. I keep on taking notes every now and then, looking back and forth to sort things out and although my hair is kind of in the way on my eyes. Then, I noticed something glint to the corner of my studio. My phone is vibrating crazily on the duvet couch as I took an exhausted sigh before rolling my chair to the center table.

Unlocking my phone I brave myself for those texts that may come again. (Namjoon once said I needed to relax and maybe it got send to a wrong number but he has his doubts too. I would never tell him the contents of the messages though.) Opening it up I saw a familiar looking name.

Son Wendy

Hey, @SUGA good evening. I hope I don't barge you with anything at the moment but...