Chapter One

Chapter One: First Love

Fall, (everything)

Fall, (everything)

"One, two, three," Hoseok was leading us to the rehearsals on the stage, it was quiet. The only sounds that were so loud are from our ear piece. It's still early in the morning as I looked around the crowd. The staffs are running back and forth, probably getting panic from this big event that will happen tonight.

"Yoongi ah," I heard Hoseok's voice through the ear piece as I make eye contact at him. He was as always strict when it comes to our choreograph pieces. I wouldn't blame him though. It's early in the morning and he had to wake up in such an early state. It's my fault maybe I shouldn't be staring for this long.

"Do you have any problem now?" Hoseok's voice was calm and that made me feel relief for a while. I knew him, and he knew him the problem lays on me so I wouldn't be surprised if everyone wants to check up on me. I sighed and nod once to make them sure I'm fine.

"Yeah I'm fine, sorry," I confirmed as I saw Namjoon's eyes staring at me. Jungkook is nowhere to be found, must be on the other side of the stage drinking water.

"It's okay hyung, just tell us if you forgot the steps," Hoseok smiles came to me almost quickly before he tells the staff that we need a minute break. I had to stand there for too long before I regain myself and stop thinking about the occurrence that happened earlier.

"Hey, hyung are you okay?" I looked up and saw Namjoon looking down on me, I nod and gave him a small smile,

"I am.." I fixed my ear piece, letting out a small smile at him and looked down as I sat on one of the platforms from the stage.

"Can't believe Hoseok is so worked up," Namjoon sat beside me and I looked over him to see what he's talking about. Hoseok was there practicing with Jimin, we've been repeating the dance steps over and over and I have to admit it was quite exhausting, not when your mind is in a different place and time.

"Hyung said you've been out of it lately, But I know we're going to recover from this," Namjoon smiled at me before he gave me a quick pat on the shoulders. I, too gave him a quick smile before I laugh for a while.

"Yeah I know, I'm kind of excited to perform..." I feel giddy all of a sudden.

"And nervous.." I added before Taehyung came to my sight and said something about the practice again. At this, Namjoon nodded at him and stood up before he looks down on me and sighed, "Well, We all are but we'll pull through. We're bangtan!"

Yes, we're bangtan. I smiled at that thought before I even stare again at the empty seats of the crowd.

"Hyung is daydreaming again," I heard Jungkook's faint voice and at this I stood up and mess with him a little bit. Maybe I was dreaming a little bit, but who knows I might end up in another real scenario from what I'm thinking.

"I don't daydream, I'm just thinking things.." I put a shoulder around Jungkook's shoulder with a smug smile on my face and laugh things with him then I saw Jin approaching us before Hoseok gets on the spot of the stage to rehearse.

My heart, it doesn't feel at ease though, I just wonder if it could ever calm down.

"Aye, Hyung will say the most questionable things," here comes Jin with his jokes.

"You're my hyung but I will never get you sometimes," I laughed at them playfully and even bump at them, they are such a kid sometimes I don't know if I'm babysitting them.

"Hey guys, sound check rehearsals!" Namjoon called us over by the platform stage and we get on, I saw a quick figure among the crowd. They were five girls. I didn't quite know why my heart jump at that point but my position is far off to see who they really are.