Part 1

"I can't believe I had to come find you." Hak grumbled.

"When a beautiful lady, or three, comes to ask to play with me how can I resist." Jaeha smoothly replied, his face still flushed pink from the alcohol. "Thanks for coming to find me." He smiled happily with a goofy expression.

"It wasn't by choice. The others were worried. I said you'd come back eventually. Yoon didn't want to scar the others with the state they might find you in." Hak lay on the bed and turned his back to Jaeha, annoyed he'd had to come fetch him after he chased after some women in town and had disappeared. And now they were stuck staying overnight at an inn.

"Isn't Yona enough for you.." Hak muttered under his breath.

The words didn't go unheard, as Jaeha had been much closer than Hak had realised.

"I don't want to die this young." Jaeha mused. Hak felt the dip in the bed as Jaeha joined him on the edge. "I know better than to touch Yona-chan. But I still have to take care of myself sometimes." There was a small chuckle, but somehow it held no humour. It was a sound of slight defeat. "You're a man, you should understand. It's been a while hasn't it? I bet you're reaching your limit about now."

Hak could feel an eerily warm presence behind him as the springs creaked with movement.

"Shut up Droopy Eyes." Hak uttered. He wouldn't admit Jaeha was right, he hadn't had a chance to relieve himself in a while, even the smell of the perfume lingering on Jaeha was tempting his starved self. But Hak had decided on Yona. He didn't mind if other people wanted to play around, it was fun wasn't it? But it wasn't for him. Dedicating to one person was special in it's own way, and was the choice he'd decided to make.

"Won't you play with me?" A quiet voice whispered, tickling Hak's ear. The warm presence was even closer.

"Sober up and go to sleep, Droopy Eyes. I don't want to play your kind of games." Hak tiredly informed him, and shuffled further away, up to the farthest edge, as close as he could without falling out of bed completely. Why was he feeling so irritated?

"Eeeh, don't be so narrow minded. Pleasure is just pleasure, it doesn't have to mean anything."

"Leave me alone!" Hak roughly shoved Jaeha away, knocking him back onto his elbows, a fleeting look of surprise rushed across his expression, not expecting to elicit this much of a reaction. Jaeha laughed quietly, suddenly seeming to enjoy himself, it wasn't often he could rattle Hak like this, he wasn't normally this easy to anger.

"With no experience how can you please Yona?" Jaeha teased in a low voice.

Hak's irritation rose another notch, he turned to glare at the Droopy Eyes, who was watching him smugly. That face annoyed him even more.

"There's nothing I'm not good at." Hak grunted. You want to play? Fine.

Hak grabbed Jaeha by the front of his clothes, and dragged him forcefully towards him, firmly planting a kiss on Jaeha, who had returned to looking surprised. Their lips smashed together, then Hak pulled back, and eventually let go of the fabric scrunched in his fist. Hak didn't know what to do with himself. There was nothing at all pleasurable about that, well of course it was with Droopy Eyes, but it couldn't possibly be that he was a bad kisser? He didn't want Jaeha to be right for a second time.

"It seems someone needs practice." Jaeha teased. "I'll show you how to properly treat a woman. You can't handle them like that." He tutted.

Jaeha slipped his slender hands into Hak's robes, opening it up to expose his chest.

"Oi, Droopy Eyes you're drunk." Hak stammered, he could only watch stunned, the smooth action was done so casually and with such ease that his brain didn't register to make it stop.