Part 4

"Okay." Jaeha's expression softened.

Had Hak resolved himself for the sake of Yona? Jaeha was sure that if he ever got the chance to be with her he'd want to treat her like the most precious thing on the planet, fragile and beautiful. He could understand that sentiment. A smile tugged at his lips. Youth was great. Jaeha reached out to Hak, bringing him back to his side, he starting rubbing at Hak's length and gave him a few more kisses. It didn't take long for Hak to positon himself over Jaeha, he had been waiting what felt like an age to relieve his arousal.

Hak re-entered his fingers, checking Jaeha was still prepared to take him in, Jaeha was just a bit impressed Hak had remembered to check such a thing. Hak grabbed the bottle and gave himself a generous coating.

"Are you nervous?" Jaeha questioned with a grin as he noticed the deep breaths Hak was taking, although in actuality, it was Jaeha who was feeling trepidation, it was new territory for him as well. Hak didn't grace the question with an answer, concentrating on his task at hand. Looming over him, Jaeha suddenly remembered just who this was, with his large muscles and monstrous strength. Was he going to be alright? He wondered, swallowing nervously.

Hak lowered himself to his elbows, his lower half nudging at Jaeha's entrance. He finally seemed to look up and notice the fear reflected in Jaeha's face.

"You ready?" Hak asked, sounding composed again.

"Probably." Jaeha replied uncertainly.

It was Hak's turn to smile, Droopy Eyes was always so confident in himself, it was pleasing to see him looking vulnerable. Hak used the yukata to wipe off his hand, and threw it to the floor. He didn't want Jaeha to hide his face for this, he wanted to see the expressions he made, they'd probably be more honest than his words. Hak ran his clean hand through Jaeha's silky locks again, brushing the bangs away from his face with his fingertip, the tickly sensation making Jaeha itch, he held Jaeha's face in his hand, stroking his cheek with his thumb. Jaeha stared up at him unguarded, Hak had never seen him make such an open expression. 

He closed his eyes and once more let his mouth find Jaeha's, the moist back and forth aroused Hak greatly, he pushed deeper into the kiss, he wanted to feel it with every part of him. Somewhere deep down, he really wanted to make love. Hak's heart beat hard in his chest at this realisation, he pushed the thought away, wanting to only enjoy the physical of here and now, to enjoy this pleasure.

Hak hitched up Jaeha's leg, giving him a better position, he nudged again and biting his lip in concentration, his breathing uneven, he pushed forth into Jaeha. In went the tip, the warmth sliding over him was exquisite, he let out a gasp. He clawed onto his control, he wanted so desperately to plunge straight in, to bury himself to the base. He briefly trailed his lips along Jaeha's collarbone, making sure he was okay, but he had turned away again, his eyes squeezed shut, hand clasped tightly around Hak's wrist.

Jaeha let out a string of short breaths, Hak didn't realise he'd even stopped breathing, mild alarm rose in him, should he stop?

"Hey, you okay?" Hak's voice sounded strained.

"Yeah."

Hak stared hard at him for a moment, watching the rise and fall of the well-defined chest, heart thumping erratically underneath it. He decided to believe him. He buried his face in Jaeha's shoulder and slid himself deeper in, the heat feeling like it was burning up into him directly, he was fully in, Jaeha had taken his whole length, letting out some pretty sensual sounds.

"Talk to me Droopy Eyes. Does it hurt?" Hak checked.

Jaeha shook his head. It certainly felt tighter than when he'd been using his fingers, but the band enclosing him felt so damn good. Hak pulled out a little experimentally feeling the tightness rub right along him, and gently thrust back in. Oh god it felt good, he could feel it all, every bit was spiralling him past his limit. He couldn't take it. If he continued he wasn't sure he'd be able to stop himself from pounding wildly into Jaeha.