03 Used To Be

I Remember When We Went On Our First Date I Don't Know What Happened Between Us. We Just Drifted Apart I Guess. We Dated For A While But something Still Don't Seem Right, I Had My Moment With Her. I Told Her About Everything. I Told Her How I Felt About Her and That I'd Like To Spend The Rest Of My Life With Her.  We Started Dating But It seemed Like Everything Was Getting In The Way. Maya, Farkle, Charlie. I Knew Couldn't Ask For More Riley and Maya ARe Inseparable. Farkle Has Loved Riley Since They Were Four. He promised To Love Riley and Maya The Same. And Charlie... Charlie... Well He's A Jackass. I Just Love Her But I Just Couldn't Risk Everything Between Us For Asking For Some More Time With Her. I Just Couldn't Risk It.

I Closed My Locker and Turned Around and saw Zay With A Goofy  Grin On His Face. Whaaat? I Asked Cautiously, Knowing He's Up To Something. Sooo you and Riley... He Said Looking AT Riley Who was Talking To charlie. I felt My Hands Turn Into Fists and My Jaw Clenched  Seeing them Together. What About It? I Asked Still Not Looking Away From Them. Why Aren't You Talking It's The Weirdest Thing You've Done All year and That's Saying A Lot, he Said Following My Gaze. Riley Saw Us and Froze. I Quickly Turned Around Not Wanting Her To See My Anger and Went Into The Next Class.

A/N: Not The Best Thing Ever But It's Something...