04/ Riley still Loves Lucas

I Miss Him. I Miss His Cowboy Like Voice and his Chuckles. I Miss How He Always Makes Me Laugh, and Does Sweet Little Gestures To Show That He Cares. Than One Day Everything Changed. He Started Acting Weird and Ignored Me Half Of The Time. I Don't Know What I Did. He Probably Doesn't Love Me Anymore But I Always Will, Whether He Wants It Or Not. I'll Always Love Him. Now We Just Don't Talk Anymore We See Other In the Hallway, and Some Classes But I Say Nothing But I Gave A Fake Smile To Hide How Hurt I Am. Maya Knows This. It's Like She Knows Everything. I Know She Thinks I Love Him and I Do But I Don't Want Her To think that Anymore, Even If It's True, SO I Try To pretend That I Like Charlie Now, But It's Clearly Not True. He Doesn't Make Me Laugh, Smile Or Make My Heart Melt When He Makes Small Gestures. My Sunshine Just Doesn't Seem TO Shine Without Lucas.

To Be Honest, I'm Depressed. I've Been crying Myself To Sleep Every Night. I've Been Cutting Myself. I've Locked My Windows So No one Would Come In. Not Even Maya. No one Knows That I do This. I Woke Up In the Middle Of The Night, To See If Anyone is Up Yet. I Sneaked Into the Washroom and Picked Up My Razor and Went Over To the Sink. I Cut. I Cut Till Blood  Dripped Down. I've Gotten Used To The Pain. My Mind Feels Numb So I Don't Feel Aznything Not Even The Tears Drowning Every Night. I Cut. I Cut Till My Arm Stings.

The Next Morning. I Got Up and Got Dressed. I Wanted To Wear The New Dress I got But It was Short Sleeved So I Went Back To My Closet To Pick Out And Outfit That covers Up My cuts.

Riles! You Ready yet? I Heard Maya Opening The Window.

I Published This In A Elevator I'm Stuck In A Elevator