Chapter Nine

*recap*

"What are you planning?"

*end of recap*

That look. The look of something mischievous things that my little sister was planning. Honestly what was she planning.

My brow had risen out of its place into a slightly taller place than before. I had tilted my chin down had pressed my lips in a firm line. Whatever she was planning, I hoped that it wasn't something gross. 

"What do you think?" I asked her.

"I'm thinking, maybe," momo paused "I'm guessing that you did"

Nodding at what she said she had smiled before pushing me into the bathroom with the clothes that she had picked out for me. Well it was only five o'clock when they had ate, though after than everyone had something to do, but Yoongi. That was only because he had a free day and that they were waiting for their comeback, which wouldn't be until May 18. That's what you've heard a few weeks ago from the other members and Yoongi.

Snapping out of thought I had rid my body of the shorts and tank top that I was wearing. It was just a plain light grey tank top that I had found earlier before I made my way over here. Sliding the white with black accents over my head. My brown hair, which was in a ponytail, you could see there were at least about a few strands of my brown hair that was out of place. My brown eyes had glanced down at the pur black shorts that my sister choose for me to wear with the shirt sat there on the toilet lid.

Then my eyes traveled from the pair of shorts to the mirror which showed my face. There was nothing special about my face, well besides the fact that it basically resembled my step-mother more than my actual mother. Though there has always been thoughts running through my head, the thoughts of my step-mom actually being my mom and some lame excuse of why she never told me.

"Ryu? Are you almost done?" Momo asked. 

"Uh, yeah, just let me put on the shorts and fix my hair." I replied nervously.

I heard my sister walk away from the door, which meant that I had to be out of the bathroom soon. That it was only because I didn't want to be too long for the date that my sister that I would be going on with Yoongi. Maybe he came up with the idea of a date, but just said to momo to say to me that it was completely her idea.

"Whatever." I whispered to myself, before one last time looking at the outfit I was wearing.

_____________

"Ryu, you look so wonderful" Momo cooed while I had rolled my eyes before looking at her. A small smile had grown onto my lips.

"You didn't put on any makeup noona." She pouted, if I had to admit she was like a puppy, just trapped in a human body.

"Well, first off I don't like your choice in makeup and second." I paused and looked down. "I just want to be me, not some person hiding under layers of makeup just to look like some girl trying to feel better ---"

"Okay, I get it Ryu.." She bit her lip and smiled "Now go have some fun!" 

Nodding I had walked out of my little sister's room and down the stairs. Down the stairs where he was standing. When he first saw me, he smiled and his eyes checking me out. I did kind of mind that he was looking at me. Not to mention, I feel a little uncomfortable, but yet I have to show him that I'm doing just fine.

"Where do you want to go?" he asked

"Anywhere is fine with me, just long as I get home" I giggled a little at the end.

Yoongi had looked over and down a little, he was only a few inches taller than me. If I had to admit honestly I men taller than me. I had smiled at him as we had walked outside to his car. It was nice black car, though since his favorite color is white, I thought he would have a white car. Oh well like it mattered to me anyway, it was just I thought that I had.

"How about we go to the...." he paused "ice cream parlor that is down the street?" 

"Yah! Let's go, babe" I replied. 

Yoongi had looked at me once more. Me on the other hand, I had looked at him and blushed, looking away. He had grabbed my hand and started to walk down the driveway. When he had grabbed my hand, mine had instantly intertwined with his. With my hand I have given his a light squeeze. 

"I love you, Yoongi" 

"I love you too, Ryu."