Chapter Three

I looked up and saw that everyone was looking at me. A blush had appeared on my cheeks as I had then instantly looked down.

"Aww, she's so cute!" Jimin squished his cheeks

My fingers had started to fidget as I had heard someone clear their throats. At this I had looked up and saw that Jin was walking over to me. I had stood straight had then watched his moments.

"Don't mind him" he said before exiting the room

"Is there anything that you need?" I asked after glancing at the door.

"Could you maybe give me your number?" Jimin spoke once more.

I had furrowed my eyebrows, before I had glanced at the other members then back at Jimin. Who was currently being pushed around by Taehyung and Jungkook. J-Hope, Rapmon. and Suga on the other hand were just probably mentally face palming. I had smiled a little before saying to Jimin that I didn't have a phone, which is a complete lie. Personally I think that it would be best that any BTS members didn't know my phone number, I didn't want to be involved in scandals or something like that at the least. It was so that I was just another face in the crowd and never to be noticed. Which leaves the seven members to stay drama free, until they find the ones that they truly love. 

I heard the door open, which I had moved to the side. It was so that I didn't feel like I was in the way. Once the person had walked into the room I saw it was Jin again. Right now at the moment I felt really useless, also expecting that one of the members wanted something or not.

"So Ryu, what are you here for?" Taehyung asked looking over at me.

"Oh, I'm just one of those people that runs last-minute errands"

"I see," Taehyung had hummed

"Why don't you come in this part of the room then?" Jungkook asked

"Well in case if there's anything. It's best if I stay by the door" I replied with no emotions on my face.

He had nodded and then he had looked at the others before smirking. A few of them had started to chuckle before looking at me. I was confused so I gave a nervous look at them, not knowing what was going to happen or what they were thinking. 

"You'll officially start tomorrow, but today we can use it as a bonding day" Taehyung said glancing at the others and especially Jimin.

"That would be cool! She can know about us!"

"I think she already knows us, she looks like a fan" a deep voice spoke

I had shivered a little at the voice, so I had looked over and saw it was Suga who spoke. I had shrugged a little before knowing that this. was going to be a long journey. Also I knew that I had no choice in this whatsoever.

________

"Ryu where did you graduate, or are you still in school?" Jungkook asked.

"Oh I'm out of school, I graduated at a small university so it doesn't matter to you" I replied.

I had looked around before noticing that Suga wasn't interested, I had mentally sighed knowing that this was a mistake. In fact I didn't even know how this happened. Honestly I could admit that I didn't want this job, but I did. Though it was only because I saw him,  but I did have a feeling that something was going to happen between him and I. And it wasn't going to be good.

"Maybe we should go out to eat tonight?" Jin asked as he had looked around at the others.

"Ryu can come with us too right?!" Jimin asked as he had pleading eyes at Jin.

"It's up to her" J-hope added in.

"I want to, but I don't think I should"  I chimed in.

Jimin had looked me with pleading eyes as well. Though being such a stubborn person, like myself, I said that I'm not going and I have reasons as for why I'm not going. Of course Jimin had asked for the reasons. Which I had come up with lies.

"Well I have a little sister and I have to work tonight" I lied

Honestly I felt terrible for just lying to them straight forward. Not to mention that I felt sick just doing that. I had sighed as I had stood up, we were sitting on the floor, looking at the time. I had rushed to the door. 

"Sorry I have to go!" I yelled over my shoulder.

As I left I had looked back at the others, I noticed that none of them were watching me leave. 

No one, but him.