Tales told by the son of Kenya.

Tales Told by

the Son of Kenya

Aggrey Chepkwony Sambay    

DEDICATIONS

This book is dedicated to the people who lost their loved ones during the 1998 Nairobi bombing, as well as my loving family and friends, who sincerely supported me in coming up with this book, especially my mother, who knows what it means to sacrifice personal goals in order to raise a family. This book is an extension of my mother’s dream.

You all fill my heart with warmth, happiness and love.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, events and dialogues are products of the author’s imagination and are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events, places or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

Copyright © 2013 Aggrey Chepkwony Sambay

All rights reserved.

No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording or using any information storage and retrieval system without permission in writing from the publisher, except by a reviewer, who may quote a brief passage in a review.

Library and Archives Cataloguing in Publication

Published by Aggrey Chepkwony Sambay

Manufactured in Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Cataloguing in publication data

Aggrey C. Sambay

Tales told by The Son of Kenya

Print book ISBN:_978-1-77136-134-7

Story written by Aggrey C. Sambay

Cover design by Ananya, Seabit Media

Author Photograph by Marfo K Bonsu

  Savannah Publishing House.

www.talesbysonofkenya.com

Toronto. ON.

First edition

More praises for Aggrey Chepkwony Sambay and his novel- “Tales told by the Son of Kenya”.

This book is superb—a real treat to proofread! What a gripping and touching story...”                                             -Debbie Brunettin.