1.

It's the last year. The last year we will go to school together.

This weekend is our 3rd anniversary. I should ask him out and we're going do something special.

I got into my car and started the engine. I picked Baek up and we went to school together. Silence. A comfortable silence. Good moment to ask, I thought.

"Hey, Baek. You know this weekend is our 3rd anniversary. Wanna go somewhere special?"

"Yeah, why not? Let's go to Lotte World or something", he said smiling. I love it when he smiles. It's beautiful.

"Okay, I'm gonna pick you up on Saturday at 1 pm?", I asked casually. He just nodded, smiling again. It always makes my heart flutter. How is it possible to have such a cute boyfriend?

Saturday

It's almost 1 pm. A little bit of perfume and ready to go. Baek's house isn't far away. So the ride was short. As I arrived, I ringed the bell. The door opened. Baek stood there as beautiful as always. He was wearing a sweater in beige and jeans, which fit his legs perfectly. "Hey, ready?", I said.

"Yeah, but first here." He puts out a necklace with an angel wing pendant. "It's for you. Happy 3rd anniversary, Yeol." There it is. His smile. I could die. So cute.

"Baek, you know you didn't have to do that. I know it's our 3rd anniversary. But It's already enough for me if you're just with me." He took the necklace and put it around my neck. "I wanted to do that, since I haven't give you something for a long time. And I wanted to thank you for always taking care of me and always being there for me." I gave him a peck on his lips as a thank you.

"Just take it, Yeol. It is nothing compared to what you did for me.", he blushed a bit. I chuckled. He's so cute. What did I do to deserve him?

We've rode many different attractions at Lotte World. I think we almost rode everything. In record time. It was time to relax. So we decided to go on the ferris wheel.

"Baek. Have I told you how much I love you?" I really do. So, so much. "Yes, you have. But I love you more, you know." He kissed me. "No, I love you more."

After all these rides we started to get hungry. Baek wanted to eat street food. "As you wish, Baek." I could see how happy he was. He loves street food. To be honest it's really good. I mean, who needs expensive restaurants if you have street food?

"Yeol! I want to eat this!" He pointed on squid skewers. So cute. "Okay, okay Baek. Two of these, please." He looks like a baby. A really cute baby. My cute baby.

Baek wanted to eat many things. He looked like as if he hasn't ever eaten street food. My poor wallet. Who cares, it's worth it. Everything is worth it if it comes to Byun Baekhyun.

"Yeol, can you take pictures of me? As memories, you know? And I really need to post something again. My Instagram fans are already starving.", he winked. Really. My boyfriend is really something. "You know, it would be sooo cool if you could take pictures of me everyday." Everyday? That would be so exhausting. As if I would do that. Pff. "I will take pictures of you everyday if we won't get old together.
I promise."

"But, Chanyeol! That would mean never. I'm gonna get old with you anyway, because I love you to death. That means you'll never do that. That's mean.", he pouted. I just laughed.