6.

13 seconds.

10 seconds.

4 seconds.

Now.

*click*

Shit, it's blurred. I wanted it to be perfect. This has never happened to me. It's always perfect. Why today? It's your day. Your special day. I've disappointed you. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. It was my fault. All my fault.

What's that? Water. Tears. Tears are running down my face. It runs and runs. It doesn't stop. Look, I'm crying. I'm crying. I shouldn't cry. I'm a man. I'm not allowed to cry. Not in front of you.

Stupid, right? Stupid, I'm really stupid. I'm sorry for my stupidity.

Anyways, I bought you a gift. I bought it at that one shop. Do you remember? That one shop with all these teddy bears. I know it's late. I know, I could have given it you years before, but today is your 5th birthday we're celebrating since we're together.

"I've never told anyone about my love for teddy bears. Not even you."

We walked into that shop 2 years ago. We were in the last year of Highschool.

"Look, Yeol! It's so cute! Especially this one with the black-white ribbon!"

You wanted that one with the black-white ribbon. I thought it was childish. I still wanted to buy it for you , but it was sold out. Since it was a limited edition, it took some months to be restocked. I just ordered it even if it would take months to arrive.

"Park Chanyeol. Are you crazy? Now you have to come in 4 months again, because of me."

You said I was crazy for waiting so long, because of you. I didn't care. I still don't care, because I would do everything for you.

I knew deep inside you were genuinely happy about me buying you that teddy bear. I couldn't help, but smile.

I will bring your teddy bear to your home. Then you won't need to carry it by yourself. You already carried so much pain.

"Chan!!", oh Jongin is calling. I have to go. Tomorrow I'm gonna do better than today. I promise.

Happy birthday, Baek.

See you tomorrow.

"Chan... don't you think, you should stop coming here?", Jongin said in a sad tone.

I don't want to. I don't want to stop. I wanna see my Baek. Everyday.

"You should forget him, you know get over him."

I can't forget him. I can't get over him. He's the only one I love. I will ever love.

"You are coming here since 3 years everyday."

Yeah, so what?

"I know that you're suffering, but all people are looking at you. They're thinking you're crazy, for sure. Just because you're always talking to yourself."

I don't care, what others think about me. I just want to stay with him.

"But it's okay. It's still your choice. I still have to do something. So yeah, see you tomorrow, Chan."

"See you.", I replied.

I have to bring his teddy bear home. Here do you belong to. In his house. There where he has comfort. There where he lives in. There where his name is craved in. There next to that rock, which is next to many other rocks.