3.

Baekhyun's birthday. 2 pm. Before I'm gonna pick him up, I'm gonna buy him some flowers. Lilies. His favorite flowers. He likes white lilies the most. Since white is one of his favorite colors.

3:48 time to pick Baek up. Should we go to the arcade first or shopping first? I think arcade and then shopping is good. Yeah.

I ringed the bell. The door opened. "Hey, Baek. Happy birthday." I gave him the flowers."Thank you, Yeol!" He was literally glowing. I couldn't help but laugh. "Hey! Why are you laughing? Am I that ugly when I'm happy?"

"No, you're beautiful. It was just funny how you glowed." I smiled. Baek looked at me offended and then looked away. I knew he also had to smile a bit. I mean who can resist Byun Baekhyun? Not even Baek can resist himself.

"Where are we going, Chanyeol?", Baek asked. I said nothing. "Hey, answer me!" He hit me slightly on my shoulder. "You'll see when we arrive. Hehe."

"You're so mean, Park Chanyeol. You know I'm a really curious person." He pouted. I love it when he pouts. It's so cute. Everything is so cute about Baek.

"Soooo cool!" Baek looked as if he hasen't ever been to an arcade. This boy is really driving me crazy. "I love arcades!" I know you brat that's why we're here, I thought.

"Let's play this!"

"And this!"

"This too!"

"Oh my god! That's my favorite game! Let's play it too!"

After a long time he got exhausted and wanted to eat. I almost thought he wouldn't stop. So we went to a japanese restaurant. We haven't eaten japanese a long time. So yeah.

"Oh, Yeol. There's one thing I still wanna do." I sighed, but everything for my Baek. "Yeah, what?"

"I wanna go to that shop. I'll show you! It's not far from here." Which shop? I'm gonna definitely buy there something for him. I don't care if he says he doesn't want it. I know deep inside him, he wants it. It's a shop where he wants to go. So there must be something he wants.

"A teddy bear shop?", I said confused. I didn't know Baek would mean a shop full of teddy bears. I know he loves fluffy things. Still surprised. "Yeah. Surprised? I've never told anyone about my love for teddy bears. Not even you." He smiles. So cute.

"Look, Yeol! It's so cute! Especially this one with the black-white ribbon!" He was so excited. "You're so childish, Baek." I gave him a peck on his lips. "Isn't that why you love me? My childishness? But still cute and pretty?" He kissed me again. "Pff, self-centered boy.", I muttered.

"I'm gonna buy you that bear." I took it from his hands and headed to the cashier. "Yeol! You don't have to buy it! I don't want it!" I knew you would say that. "I know you want it. So I'm gonna buy it."

"Hello, I wanna buy this teddy bear." I said to the cashier. Baek was clinging on me and saying that I really don't have to buy it, but I wanted to.

"I'm sorry, young man. This teddy bear with the black-white ribbon is the last one and we can't give you the last one." Shit. "Why can't you give me that?" I wanted to buy him this. It's something he really wants. I can see it. "We can order you one but that would take some months, since this bear is a limited edition." I'm gonna get you that bear, Baek. I don't care if it takes months.

"Yeah, please order it."

"Okay. You can pick it up in 3-4 months."

"Park Chanyeol. Are you crazy? Now you have to come in 3 months again, because of me." He feels guilty. I can see that. But I know he's deep inside happy. Very happy.

"Let's go home, you brat." he said with a little smile.

I needed to smile too.