Chapter Four

Furuichi Pov:

"So his first word was "mine" and it was directed towards Ayame?"

"Yes." 

"Ayame. Your sister Ayame?"

"Yes."

"The crazy brown haired, brown eyed, well now blue eyed as you say, woman who swears we should be in a relationship, that Ayame?"

"Yes! Fucking hell Furuichi! How many times are you going to ask the same damn question?!" Tatsumi snapped.

"Don't yell at me! This hard to believe!" I shouted back.

He groaned and ran a hand through his already messy hair. "A week ago he was babbling, but the kid can say "mine" like an adult. And he says it every time he sees her!"

"Every time?" I questioned.

Tatsumi glared at me, his aura edging towards annoyance. "We're not spending another five minutes pretending this is hard shit to understand." He growled.

"I'm just saying." He didn't reply and sat Beel on the railing and stood behind him, making sure the baby didn't move. I moved to stand next to them, watching my best friend's facial expressions carefully. 

"So how did he say it? Was it a claim for her to be his mother figure or what?"

"I don't know and I honestly don't want to think about it. For multiple reasons. Having a kid is crazy enough without having the misunderstanding of it calling my sister mom."

"True enough." I turned around and leaned back against the railing. "But what are you going to do if that's the case?"

"Punt him back to his real father." Came the cackle.

"What?! I thought you'd gotten used to having him around!"

"Even if he hadn't. It's now impossible to separate my young master from his chosen father." 

I turned around slowly, freaked out by Hilda's sudden appearance and hyper aware of the lack of flapping wings. 'Please tell me she didn't bring-'

"Furuichi!" 

I deadpanned and sidestepped as Alaindelon dove to hug me. 

"Don't let Ayame see that Furuichi. You'll never hear the end of it." Tatsumi laughed evilly behind me.

"I won't even grace that with a reply." I answered shortly.

I didn't want hear a word about Ayame until she was gone back to America. The city was too small to avoid her for the rest of my life and I'd be damned if I had to duck every time I saw brown hair!

I winced. 

The amount of dates I could ruin, just by knowing she was in town.

I felt a cold sweat blossom on my skin. Ayame had to go. I turned to Hilda who was now feeding Baby Beel.

"Hilda-"

"So, who is this Ayame you speak of?" Hilda interrupted before I could say another word.

"My sister." Tatsumi sighed. "You should watch out for her, she'll try to get rid of you."

"Then I'll see to it that she's thoroughly punished for trying. I am the young master's servant. I will not leave him."

"You may not have a choice. Ayame is very...twisted to say the least...."

"Is she? Then perhaps she could be good company to keep."

"No!" I shouted. 

"And why not? You just said that she's twisted."