Chapter Five

Furuichi Pov:

I looked around Saint Ishiyama with a sigh. 'Back again.' I thought, feeling more depressed than ever.

"You're back?" A voice came from my left.

I nodded. "Yup. Oga destroyed the school again."

"That wouldn't have anything to do with that rumor going around, would it? The one about Ayame being back."

I turned and gave Miki a sharp look. "Don't even say her name. That she-devil will come like she's summoned." 

Miki raised his hands in a show of surrender, a soft smile on his face. "She's still up to her old tricks again I see."

I glared. "It's not funny."

"Whatever you say Furuichi. It's your problem anyway. I don't think Oga is that worked up about it."

"He is, he just doesn't show it."

"Then I suggest you take lessons from him. If you keep showing off like that people might assume that you have a thing for him."

My eyes widened. "What?!"

"That's how the girls will see it. But you like the attention of a woman right? I wonder how you'll feel with the smothered affection of the yaoi fanclub."

Miki grinned and walked away laughing, leaving me frozen in my spot. 

The hell I'd be part of some girl's twisted BL fantasy! One girl was enough as it was! 

"Why the hell are you standing around like an idiot? Move your ass!" 

"Oga...." I growled lowly, slowly turning around to face my "best friend". "This is all your damn fault! If you'd told me sooner I could've been in America!" 

"Now why would you want to be in America when your hubby is here?" 

I slowly looked past Tatsumi, dreading what I knew I'd find. "Ayame... why are you here?"I asked tiredly. 

"Tatsumi and Hilda here filled me in since the little brat won't do anything without me anymore. And since Tatsumi has to be within a certain distance to not set off said little brat, I'm tagging along. But that's not the issue here."

I felt my soul beginning to detach from my body. Why would the gods above give me that kind of hell sent luck?! 

"W-what is the issue then?" 

'Why did I ask that?! Stupid brain, why did you let that slip?!' I mentally screamed to myself.

"You calling your man by his last name. You should call him Tatsumi, especially since there will be two Oga's here and it'll just be confusing."

"Wha?" Came my intelligent reply, which she ignored in favor of her own thoughts.

"Now, don't we have a class to go to? Tatsumi hand me Beel. You should walk with your wife."

Without a word, Tatsumi handed over the baby who giggled and squealed with a chorus of "mine" as Ayame took him.  "Don't fight her." He murmured lowly. "Call me by name. If she's happy, my home life isn't hell." 

I gave him a sour look. Why the hell should I care about his home life when my reputation was slowly beginning to make a home in the shitter?!

"You'd better make sure this is all straightened out when she's gone."

He murmured something to low for me to hear. 

"What?"

"Nothing."