Chapter 2

Jacks pov

I'm so happy to go to this school with my best friend. She is the only person, besides my mom, that knows me the best. When she came over to my house, everyone was happy. It felt like my family was a little more complete. I love her and I will treat her like my own sister. So no hooking up with my friends. I did saw some "things" happen when she shook Jonahs hand. That lipbit tho. AND THEY ALSO SHARE A GOD DAMN ROOM. Ugh i'll keep an eye on him.

I've seen Leigh doing crazy stuff. When we were in highschool I betrayed her two times on having sex multiple times. The guy always yelled and screamed at me while Leigh laid there in all forms of peace. She literally couldn't care less when I walked in on her naked. Because tbh, she did that all the time. When I showerd she used to brush her teeth just right next to me. When I changed, she laid on my bed on her phone. I could literally run around the house naked and she would still sit on my bed, probably laughing her ass off. But that's why I love her as a friend. She don't give any fucks and so do I!

Leighs pov

'We've been standing here for about an hour now talking and I actually don't
mind but everyone else is already settling in their dorm so maybe we should also go' I said while they looked at me. Jack narrowed his eyes at Jonah and I rolled my eyes. God, he always treat me like his sister and he's always been overprotective. I grabbed my bags and waited for Jonah to come with me.
'No fucking, no sucking' Jack yelled. He literally always said that when we were younger when we went to parties. It was an inside joke. Jonah turned fully red and I guess my cheeks also changed color. I gave Jack my middle finger and turned around.

'Don't mind him Jo, he's an crazy ass' I whined with a laugh. He looked at me and I immediately melted away by only the look he gave me. Then I realized I just gave him a nickname and I felt my stomach getting heavy. FUCK!
'So were already giving each other nicknames?' he smirked. I let out a giggle and continued walking past the hallway, looking for number 14.
'Here it is Miss......' he said with a questioning look.
'Anderson' I answered. He gave me a smile and grabbed my hand.
'Nice to meet you Miss Anderson. I'm Mr. Marias and this will be our residence for the next 4 years' he said with an British accent and placed a kiss on my hand. I giggled but I pulled my hand back to hit him on the back if his head.
'Where was that for?' he laughed.
'Let's go and check our room out moron' I laughed. We both got a key and he pulled his out to open the door. The other boys next door were already inside.

We stepped into a white room with a huge window.

( if you follow Christina's vlogs, just a bit like her dorm but with a white floor and white walls)

I claimed the right side by throwing my bags on the bed. He did the same and it was time to look around and decorate a bit. I made my bed, filled my part of the closet we had to share, and decorated my wall with photos and a thin rug with a mandala. I was very clean but Jack told me Jonah is very messy. I sat in my bed while i looked at Jonah while he unpacked his bags. He was terribly slow.
'Need a hand?' I asked with a grin. He turned around with messy hair. He had been busy with his stuff for half an hour now and I all did was watch him.
'No, I dont need help, I can do this by my own' he said softly while he concentrating on his part off the closet. I decided to open the window since in was really hot in here. I looked outside. It was around 12am and it was a friday. The college did that on purpose, so that you'll have a whole weekend to settle and make friends. Monday were our first lessons and luckily I had almost all my classes with one of the boys. Mostly Jack, which I was extremely happy about.

I turned around seeing Jonah pulling out his sweater, his shirt came along. He wasn't facing me or anything so I could stare at him the whole time. I sat in the window frame admiring his back muscles. He was looking hella fine, and
I absolutely wasn't complaining having him as my roommate! I drifted off with my mind thinking about all the things he could do to me.

'LEIGH'
I almost fell of the window frame and let out a scream.
'What the hell Jonah!' I yelled. All what he did was standing now in front of me with his hot ass body and a dirty smirk that I wanted to smack off.
'Like what you see?' he grinned. I whiden my eyes but as soon as I saw him deepening his smirk I narrowed my eyes.
'What do expect me to do when you're standing here shirtless huh?' I sounded extremely mad.
'So you think i'm hot?' he said soft.
'OF COURSE I THINK YOUR HOT JONAH!' I yelled before leaving the dorm walking straight to dorm number 13. Why do I always have to be so honest? I facepalmed my head while I waited for Jack or Daniel to open the door after I knocked 600 times. Finally Jack opend and I stormed in. I threw myself on one of the beds and sighed dramatically.
'What's wrong my queen?' Jack asked playfully while he kneeled down to the bed.
'I need another roommate' I whined.
Jack frowned his brows and began to laugh really loud. I sat up and looked at Daniel, who was also laughing his ass off.
'There is nothing funny!' I whined.
'Let me guess' Jack said while he calmed down.
'Jonah stood shirtless in your room?'
I whiden my eyes at him and he began to laugh harder. I smacked his cheek, not super hard but for him noticeable.
'Every girl gets distracted when he's shirtless' Daniel said. But i'm not "every girl". I was never the same as "every girl". I loved to mountain bike and climb trees and build treehouses. But somehow he maintained to get me turned on. I was never someone who was checking out boys, mostly boys were checking me out. Jonah walked in with a shirt on.
'What's wrong?' he asked as he saw me laying on a bed, Jack kneeled besides me and Daniel standing next to Jack.
'Nothing' Jack muttered. This boy always had my back.
'Leave this dorm for a bit' Jonah asked Daniel and Jack. Jack winked at me before they walked to our dorm and I rolled my eyes. Jonah closed the door and sat next to me on the bed. I didn't know were those goosebumps were coming from but they weren't going away either. There was a silence and I hated that.
'Soooo, now that I confessed I think you're hot, can you live with that?' I giggled. He looked up with a smile and I gave him one back.
'Yeah, I can live with that, but the real question is, can you live with the fact that I think you're hot too' Jonah grinned.
'Oh shut up Jonah, don't get anything in your head' I laughed. I saw his smile slowly fade away and I immediately regret what I said.
'No I didn't meant it that way....... yes I meant it but....... no it's just' I stuttered.
'HA GOTCHA' Jonah yelled and ran out of the room. OMG THIS BITCH. I hated him. I walked out and saw the 5 boys waiting for me.
'We're having lunch, coming with us?' Daniel offered.
'Okay just let me say one quick thing. I'm not here to fuck or fall in love so Jonah shut your mouth and then we all will live happy' I said serious.
'Wow, i'm definitely not going to stop talking to you' Jonah laughed.
'Watch your mouth dickhead' I said underneath my breath and walked outside. This 4 years are going to be long as hell!

chapter 2 is out! hope you like it!!
almost 1500 words cryyy