The End

The next few days went fast. David and his team helped me and the boys to move in. This was going to the first night at the house, me in my shed.

(imagine something like this but less extra and in the backyard of the first house wdw lived in)

I stepped into my little home, lighting some candles. I walked into the small bedroom and opened my closet. I picked a hoodie and some short, throwing them on the bed, together with some cozy socks. I took off my daily clothes and I was left in my thong and brallette. I took off my jewelry, removed my makeup and just when I was about to put the comfy clothes on, I heard a cough.
'Jonah what the hell!' I shouted and grabbed the hoodie off of my bed, grabbing it tightly to cover myself.
'I've seen you before, don't freak out!' He scoffed. I rolled my eyes and slowly removed the hoodie. Jonah's breath hitched and he swallowed loudly.
'I came to say, dinner is ready. Corbyn cooked' He muttered. I nodded and looked away, thinking Jonah would leave after telling me. But instead I felt two warm hands on my ass cheeks and soft lips in my neck.
'Let's do this one more time' Jonah whispered.
'Stop, please' IBbreathed out. One hand went to my core when the other grabbed my boob softly. I bit my lip, closed my eyes and laid my head back on Jonahs shoulder.
'Gave in, for this only time' Jonah start kissing my neck. I felt my mouth getting dry and my mind spinning around. This was so wrong and yet so amazing.

'Say that you want me' Jonah has turned me around and now looked deep into my eyes.
'I...... want you' I grinned and saw his eyes turn dark. He smirked and pushed me, letting me fall on my bed. I had a room only one bed fitted in, literally nothing else. He began to take of everything, slowly and teasing, sometimes glancing upwards to see if I followed his moves. And I did and I felt myself getting numb. He crawled on top of me and breathed loudly. We just started at each other, for like five minutes straight. We smiled. We kissed. He held my cheek as he kissed me sweetly. His tip rubbed over my thigh, making me moan lowly.
'This has been a while huh?' He said, as he grabbed ahold of himself. He stroked his dick gentle, looking at me through his lashes.
'I want to make love to you Leigh' He whispered. And as I laid there, naked, hungry for Jonah, I thought, fuck it. Make love to me, and many times more. So I nodded, grabbing his arms and squeezing them soft.
'Make love to me, just like you did before' I mumbled.
'I want you to look at me' He said softly.
I tilted my head, looking straight into his eyes. He went inside of me, slowly and gentle. My eyes got watery but I still looked into those blue eyes of him. He just smiled down at me, enjoying to see me pleasured by him.
'I love you' He said, taking his dick out of me.
'I love you too' I said, now feeling a tear drop to the side of my face, down to my ear. He brushed his off, looking at my face in awe. He pulled back in and I arched my back. Everything went slow and I never wanted him to speed up. He was making love to me. And I enjoyed every second of it.
'You feel so good around me Leigh' He groaned, leaving wet kisses in my neck.
'You fit perfect' I moaned, scratching his back as I felt his tip go deeper. He began to speed up, not too fast, just a nice pace. Soon he hitted my spot, making me go crazy.
'Right there Jonah' I breathed out.
'Where Leigh' He whispered on my skin. I wrapped my legs around his waist and pushed him inside, making him hit that spot again.
'Aah right there' I moaned. He grinned, kissed my lips sweetly and kept on thrusting into me, on that same spot. Our body felt sweaty, hair went messy and my core was dripping. This all had my mind messed up. I was having the best sex ever at this moment.
'I'm going to come inside of you' Jonah moaned and went faster.
'I need to taste you Jonah' I groaned. Jonah wildly shook his head.
'Another time baby, this time I want to shoot it deep inside of you'
'You're going to make me cum with only words' U smiled weakly. Completely in trance of what he was doing to me. He grabbed my hips, bend forward to kiss me. He moanded as he filled me up completely. Suddenly my orgasm washed over me, hitting me hard. My eyes rolled to the back of my head and I arched my back, making Jonah go deeper. He pushed himself in me, shooting his load. He screamed and all his muscles tensed.
'That was intense' He smiled. I was out of breath and let my head fall in my new sheets.
'I miss you' I said, kissing his cheeks.
'I miss you too' He whispered, looking in my eyes. I went through his hair and adored his face. The messy face I loved to wake up next to. The face that loved to scare me when I was showering. The face I loved to hit at some point, but also the face I would never get bored off. I love Jonah Marias, and nobody else.

open ending who? i know this is out of nowhere but i thought it was time to end this story. from beginning to end i love this book and want to thank you all for the lovely comments and support. have a great day xx💜

i ain't stopping with writing, another book is on his way bitches, another story, another wdw boi