Chapter 22

'Just keep the first 2 weeks of this break free' I said while looking over at him. He frowned and played with my socks.
'Okay, i'll trust you'
'Ohw well you should!' I said smiling as I leaned over him to place my tea at the nightstand. One side of the bed was free while other side was against the wall. That's why is was always so nice when Jack slept with me, I felt safer than ever. As I leaned over him, reaching for the wooden nightstand, he kissed my temple. I smiled at him as I sat back. I crawled up to him and sat on him. He sat up to the headboard with me laying on his stomach. He stroked through my hair and kissed the top of my hair. I could hear his heartbeat loudly as I wrapped my arms around his waist, our legs straddling. We laid like this everynight after sex, naked upon each other, gaining energy to stand up and get food.
'I like us' I said breathing out. Jack chuckled.
'I like us too' Jack said bringing his head closer to mine. I looked up and pecked his lips. We laid back down en enjoyed each other's company.

My phone buzzed at the other side of the room on my desk. I ignored it for the first 3 times but then I got a call. I stood up, leaving Jack on the bed, and got my phone. It was an incoming phonecall from Zach. I smiled at the fact he called me because he always calls me about girls. He once came by my dorm to ask if had a condom for him. He thought I was alone but then Jack came behind me and pushed a condom into his hands. I'm the only person Zach trusts about this kinda stuff and I just think it's super cute.
'It's Zach' I mouthed to Jack, who nodded and walked to the kitchen. I bit my lip as I saw his back muscles move as he walked away. Dang, what a hot one.

'What's up Zach' I said enthusiastic.
'Hey Leigh, uhm I have a question' he stuttered. I grinned.
'Sure, go ahead!' I said still smiling.
'Do still talk to Alex?'
'Uhm, well, after her and Jack didn't work out, no i'm not' I said now sitting down on the edge of my bed.
'Why Zach, do you want her number or something?' I said playing with him.
'No because I saw her and Jonah in a bar a few minutes ago, Corbyn said Jonah told him he was going on a date, but I didn't knew with who' he said. I massaged my temple with the hand I wasn't calling and closed my eyes.
'Okay, thanks for telling. But I don't care if he's dating Alex Zach! They can do whatever they want to' I said trying not to sound that irritated.
'I know Leigh, I just thought maybe you want to know' Zach felt guilty now and I could hear that clearly.
'Hey it's okay Zach, but me and Jonah are past and Alex is a nice girl, if they want to get together, i'll be the last to stop them' I said.

Was I? Was i the last to stop them. No Leigh! You would be the damn first to stop this relationship. And why? I don't even fucking know!

I shared a small talk with Zach and eventually hung up. I threw the phone on Jacks bed and groaned. I held my face and softly hit myself in the face. I wasn't going to think anything about this. They can do anything whatever the fuck they want to. Suddenly I felt a hand on my bare back and one on my thigh.
'Hey are you okay, you seem tensed up?' Jack said caring. And out of knowhere the bad feeling disappeared. I was with Jack and i've never been happier. Jack is perfect and Alex and Jonah are cute. It's okay Leigh, it's okay. And I felt into Jacks arms. And we had sex. Extremely good sex. But when not, I mean, HELLO...

The was thursday, tomorrow was the last day of school. Alex and Jonah were 'dating'. Alex  and I came back in contact. We shared our deepest secrets again and had cute coffee dates like the first days we met. That was one thing I was Jonah thankful for. Bringing Alex back into my life. Jack was cool under everything but that was mostly because he was madly in love with me. Which I definitely also was with him. Daniel sometimes wanna push our relationship but then he gets a death stare from me and Jack.

Jonah and I also talk again and laugh. Sometimes we even make jokes about the time we were together. The adventures we had and the trouble we had with Joyce! And Alex and Jack just listen to the stories and talk along. I was happy everyone got along. One big group of 7 friends.

Two days ago I told Daniel about my secret for Jack. His birthday was last week, everyone gave him a present except me. I told him he'll get mine soon. And today was the day. It was monday, the first day of the summer break. I woke up from a crazy party last night. Jack and I got drunk, had drunk sex and had a drunk shower session with included a rap battle. So I woke up naked. I peeked underneath the cover, finding Jack also naked. I began to lick my lips at the sight of him laying here in my bed. Tonight was our flight to Pennsylvania. But for now I wanted to have fun.

As I looked back up, Jack looked at me with a smirk.
'Take a picture of it, it'll last longer' he said with his raspy voice.
'No dickity picity!' I yelled, making us both laugh.
'No but seriously, I want you to ride me now' Jack said calm. I cocked a brow at him and let out a giggle.
'What you want Mister Dominate!' I said as I climbed on top of him. He smirked as he grabbed my ass.
'Lean down, I want to kiss you' Jack said making a duck face. I giggled and leaned down. But as I did, Jack grabbed ahold of himself, found my entrance and pushed himself in. I cried out in his neck from pleasure and grabbed his shoulder harshly.
'Wasn't prepared' I said while biting down into his warm skin.
'Me too' Jack said.
But eventhough we weren't prepared, I rode him like a pony, or horse, what you like...

New cover, new name don't get confused guys, relax. it's just a change because this story isn't only about jonah anymore so i wanted to make it a whydontwe fanfic instead of just a jonah fanfic!
the love and support on this book is crazy, i love you guys!