Chapter 1

The department store seems to be as busy as ever. I walked down to the nearest store without any clue. 'Why I should be here then' is what my inner thought screams.
I am wearing all black set from up to toe. Black leather jacket with white v-neck shirt as an inner and slimfit ripped black jeans combined with black leather sneakers. I am not doing any much disguise since it is too bothersome, so I only wear black semi-baseball cap and black full-frame glasses as disguise material. I am wondering around the dept store, havent decided what I want to purchase until I found a glimpse of tall person currently walking across me. I know his built so well, his broad shoulders, slim waist, semi-curl brown hair, and his long legs. It is easy to recognize his slim waist since he only use casual slimfit T-shirt.
I cant just call him otherwise people will know our disguise, so spontaneusly I am following his gesture. He is walking to the other side of department store, suddenly all of the people around me are disappearing one by one and there are only two of us visible. I was dumbfounded for a while and came to sudden realize when the person I was following is walking in faster pace. I do half-running to follow him and there was a feeling I want to catch him as soon as possible otherwise I will lose him for sure. My heart is beating so fast while thinking about losing him. He is walking far away and I couldnt bear again the feeling of losing him. I scream out his name. 

"Yutti....."

The tall brunette seems didnt catch my voice so I call out his name once again.

"Yuto......" 

I am out of breath and began to lose my step. Yuto is finally stopping but he doesnt turn back. I called to him once again.

"Yutti.. hh..hh.. Glad to catch you.."

I finally calmed myself and stand properly. Yuto is turning back his gaze and finally looked properly on me.

He has an empty face. It doesnt feel like Yuto at all without his bright smile. 

I asked to him once again.

"Where were you going ? I was running to you for quite while and calls you out but you didnt seems to hear me"

Yuto stays silent without answering my murmur. His expression is nonchalant.

"Yuto... is there something wrong ?"

I walked closer to him and reach out his palm. 

Yuto is nodding to the ground without saying anything. I am waiting until he finally looked up to me. 

I am trying to put smile regardless the feeelings of worry is dominating me.

Then again he finally looked properly towards me but his expression is sad. He try to return my smile but ended up giving sad smile.

It hurts so much seeing Yuto in this state. 

"Yuto, what's wrong ?" I looked at him with concerned.

Yuto is silent for quite a while and then he let go of my hand. He turned back his gaze without saying anything and walks away from me.

I want to follow him but my body turns to rigid.

I cant move my body. So I called him loudly.

"Yuto... why...."

"Yuto...."

"Please dont leave"

I dont even care if my throat becomes sore after screaming. I dont want to lose him. It hurts so much. I dont know what to do.

I lose my composure and suddenly realize the tears are flowing through my cheeks.

All of sudden, my vision becomes black.

I finally came back to my sense. I scream out. 

"Yuto........"

Then I opened my eyes, panting and screaming at the same time.

I looked around and realized that I am in my bedroom.