Chapter 4

Sorry it took me so long to update.. I am quite busy with irl. There will be another one or two chapters before it finished. Dedicated this fic for IchigoRyo509 who will go to Japan tomorrow~ Hopefully you will enjoy this chapter as well. I am having quite hard time while writing this so sorry if it was scattered.

My English is bad~~ also a brief PDA of TakaInoo www

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The photoset is almost done by the staff when I am coming to the set. I decided to stall around the place since I got an extra time while waiting the other members to finish their makeup and wardrobe. I walk around the set and welcomed by the staff who is preparing the set. I give a light bow to them as I am saying 'looking forward for today's shoot'. They answered my bow by giving another light bow and repeated my words.

The wardrobe theme for this photoshoot is clean casual. I am wearing brown oversized shirt and black fit trousers for this shoot. While starting to have conversation with the staff, I heard there are some another staff called out "Nakajima-san!".

Yuto is smiling while bowing to another staff. My heart skipped a beat when I saw his smile. The corner of his lips slip upwards which followed by the crinkled in his corner eyes. His smile is so alluring and calming. I will be glad to watch those smile all day long. I shake my head to stop my daydreaming. He starts to walk towards my direction. All of sudden I am turning into statue. He is looking directly towards me. I feels like a sudden urge to escape but his gaze is trying to captivate me. He finally comes closer and facing me.

"Hey" greets him.

"hey" I nervously answered him.

"You looks great, Yama-chan. As always" said him with little smile.

I am blushing after hearing his sudden compliment. The heat is starting to creeps me out and hovering me to my cheek and ears.

I looked away to escape his gaze and hide my blush.

"what was that.." I said with small laugh.

Yuto answered with another soft laugh.

"You too" I said in a small whisper with little smile, finally after seconds passed.

Yuto seems to hear me despite my whisper voice and a little grin was visible all over his face.

There are actually a lot of uncomfortable things that I want to talk with him. Especially about his sudden confession back then. I decided to slip it away since I want to enjoy today's photoshoot.

We are generally silent after that. We stands side by side watching the staff to finish their works. It seem yuto himself couldn't try to open up conversation.

It feels awkward.

The awkward moments went on for quite a bit until finally the other members start to show up one by one. Chinen slip between us as he is talking about the game we continously playing. He demand to have our time to play again in another time. 

They began to take shoot one by one. The first one to take shoot is Yuto.

Since the theme is kinda formal so we need to behave and pose in kind of stoic pose.

As the photoshoot start, I began to take a look the details of Yuto's wardrobe. I just realize that I have not been paying attention to the set he wore when he walked to the room before. The loose khaki shirt worn perfectly through his body spine. He opened the top button of his shirt, revealing little of his visible collarbone. His long neck visible throughfully, exposing his adam-apple which worked silmutaenously when he is starting to gulp or having little conversation with the photographer. It is such a wonderful scene, enough to send my heart beats faster than usual. I can feel its pounding to my chest. I didn't realize that I have been staring to him for long until Chinen suddenly occurred in front of me, blocking my view and startling me.